Saturday Light Switch On

mattman

Talking about Xmas lights - this is from the Portsmouth and Havant Evening News tonight:

Page 12:

At 6.55pm Trumpeters will herald Pompey FC who will switch the Cascades and City lights on. This will be followed by a fireworks display sponsored by PFM and The Evening News.

There will be live entertainment from local band Gillkicker along with a mystery surprise act. To find out who the act will be, listen to PFM during tomorrow

Fair enough, they're not telling us who the mystery band is. Must be a biggie! And it gets a few more folk listening to the station. However, this is on page 15:

LIBERTY X stars top bill at light night

DAVID MADDOX - The News

POP SENSATIONS LIBERTY X HAVE announced at the last minute that they will top the bill when PFC switch on the Christmas lights at Cascades Shopping Centre

The fools :lol:

Guest Eilderslie saint

That clyde jock Bowie kids on he's a Morton fan he's an orange b******!!!!!

I wouldn't give the orange c*** the time of day.Go to the pub instead and enjoy yourself instead of standing in the cold waiting for that big nosed pr*** to come on and say a few words believe me you won't regret it!!!!! :D:D:D:D

ES - judging by the last couple of times I've been at Cappielow (Yardley :D:D:D , and the "Ally McCoist didny bother playing benefit match), they're one and the same thing....there were a lot of blue tops in the crowd, but more were unbroken by white hoops than were <_<:(:angry:

aye an thats another reason to go so that we can boo the cu*t

Very true, Little Lad Sneddon will be there with his Holland top on the wee Sausage, anyone ever see that... Orang*e Bast*rd..... Sayin that Bowie & him will hit it off because as previously mentioned Bowie has always said he is a M*rt*n fan but He is a *** in the closet..... Rid Paisley of Bowie & Sneddon if you can manage it for 5 minutes at least before heading to the Pub or Hampden on Saturday.... C'mon the Saints tonight......

Here if you manage to get to Asda in Cumbernauld you can get a voucher. Clyde are giving 1 adult free entry for every2 children that pay in....Might only be home fans though.... Suppose it depends on the Friday night crowd.....

Its pointless me going to Clyde with intentions to watch the game because I always end up in that Brewers Fayre just through the wee tunnels at the roon a boot....

"Ive got a combine harvester Im from CumberNauld"

Here if you manage to get to Asda in Cumbernauld you can get a voucher. Clyde are giving 1 adult free entry for every2 children that pay in....Might only be home fans though.... Suppose it depends on the Friday night crowd.....

well i hink your tlkin pish there cause its free to get in

my nursery school teacher told me to watch oot fur brainy wans like you :lol:

• 9 years later...

I wouldn't give the orange c*** the time of day.Go to the pub instead and enjoy yourself instead of standing in the cold waiting for that big nosed pr*** to come on and say a few words believe me you won't regret it!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

ES - judging by the last couple of times I've been at Cappielow (Yardley biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif , and the "Ally McCoist didny bother playing benefit match), they're one and the same thing....there were a lot of blue tops in the crowd, but more were unbroken by white hoops than were dry.gifsad.gifmad.gif

aye an thats another reason to go so that we can boo the cu*t

Very true, Little Lad Sneddon will be there with his Holland top on the wee Sausage, anyone ever see that... Orang*e Bast*rd..... Sayin that Bowie & him will hit it off because as previously mentioned Bowie has always said he is a M*rt*n fan but He is a *** in the closet..... Rid Paisley of Bowie & Sneddon if you can manage it for 5 minutes at least before heading to the Pub or Hampden on Saturday.... C'mon the Saints tonight......

Its pointless me going to Clyde with intentions to watch the game because I always end up in that Brewers Fayre just through the wee tunnels at the roon a boot....

"Ive got a combine harvester Im from CumberNauld"

I thought he ment fir this gig in Paisley where its no really a gig coz it`s got a bunch of soapdodgers there like george bowie and that wee pussy David Sneddon

Deary me.

I wandered in here without thinking and it looks like I stumbled into a council estate conversation.

Can ANYONE translate what these people are talking about cos I haven't had to deal with language like this since I inherited my castle in 1978?

Edited by oaksoft

I think Tinchy is performing as well as doing the switch on.

Well done the Cooncil..

Thumbs down was more of a personal dislike towards Tinchy's music, I'm not a fan of his at all. It is a big coup though, expect a good turnout.

I absolutely love The View though, can't wait to see them.