Home Game v Rangers moved to Sunday

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:
6 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:
Perhaps, either way it was always going to be moved to the Sunday the moment Sevco defeated Braga. Whatever the case, Saturday 3pm was a no go from that moment.

Yet we were expected to play three games in seven days!

I’m not one to stick up for the zombie bigot scum, but have you ever known any Scottish side to play in Europe on Thursday and then have a domestic game two days later?

8 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

To be fair this match was moved due to Sevco’s Europa League involvement. They are playing in Germany on the Thursday.

That could really help us. The OF often have a 'hangover' after European games.

8 minutes ago, antrin said:

What terrible things did she do to you that deserves such treatment?!  :o

You have a point. A valid one. 

I could have had Shull taxi her to the game and, if I had saved up enough, taken her to hospitality to soften the blow. 

On 3/2/2020 at 5:39 PM, BuddieinEK said:

Game scheduled for Saturday 21st March has been moved to 12 noon on Sunday 22nd.

Unless I'm missing something, that means...

between the start of October 2019 and the split in mid April 2020, we will have had the grand total of three home league games kicking off at 3pm on a Saturday!

19th October 2019 St Johnstone.

23rd November Ross County.

14th December 2019 Livingston.

That's it!

What is the point in buying a season ticket any more?

Three games in six months!

Fans who buy season tickets lose out in favour of the armchair supporters who watch games on TV.

No offence to those who can't make live games for whatever reason but this can't be right. 

Compounded by short notice and playing at odd times and days. 

10 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Fans who buy season tickets lose out in favour of the armchair supporters who watch games on TV.

No offence to those who can't make live games for whatever reason but this can't be right. 

Compounded by short notice and playing at odd times and days. 

How do they lose out? 

The games still being played? 

Short notice..................................3 weeks? :lol:

Oh dear, what a mess of a post. 

42 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

How do they lose out? 

The games still being played? 

Short notice..................................3 weeks? :lol:

Oh dear, what a mess of a post. 

Even for you this is a poor response. 

Some of us have busy lives. 

Clearly you don't. 

Well, we, surely, have to look at this game as a chance for points.

They, Rangers, were honking, again, today against Ross County who were worthy of a draw. 

Goodwin should be getting us right up for this, a great chance to get points that most didn't see coming and give us such a boost.

Definitely worth a punt when the odds come out. 

I seriously think if we get relegated you still wouldn't have a bad word to say about Goodwin or the players because "we got more points than last season".

Myself and plenty others to put it nicely really don't give a f**k how many points we have in comparison to last season.

What we do give a f**k about is the fact that last 2 months while Hearts and Hamilton were really sh**e we couldn't get that 1 or 2 more wins you keep going on about and suddenly we are back in relegation trouble because of it.

The manager has to take alot of the blame we could be sitting here 30+ points and in semi final of cup but no we are sitting below Hamilton and Ross County.

He has us ahead of last seasons points total so I don't think so. 

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Newco will have 3 of their hardest games of the season prior to playing us so hopefully that will take a toll on them. 

So come on the Jerries twice, and the green bigots once  :rolleyes:

And hopefully the derby game has a few sendings off and injuries(not too serious) for them. 

4 minutes ago, munoz said:

And hopefully the derby game has a few sendings off and injuries(not too serious) for them. 

From The BBC:

Rangers head for a Europa League last-16 tie with Bayer Leverkusen after a "big win" but with three key players doubtful, says manager Steven Gerrard.

Ryan Kent's deflected winner at Ross County was welcomed by the manager as "something to build on" after defeats by Hearts and Hamilton Academical.

Jermain Defoe, Ryan Jack and James Tavernier missed out through injury and may not be fit for Thursday.

"Defoe is definitely out. There's a chance for Jack and Tav," Gerrard said.

Former England striker Defoe had played twice as a substitute after a month on the sidelines but suffered a calf injury in training.

Scotland midfielder Jack, who missed Wednesday's defeat by Hamilton, and captain Tavernier aggravated existing complaints.

2 minutes ago, munoz said:

After their 2 Euro games and the derby game, I'm hopeful that list will be longer.

Aye, just been looking at their fixtures:

Thursday 12th March 2020

EUROPA LEAGUE - ROUND OF 16

Rangers 20:00 B Leverkusen

Sunday 15th March 2020

SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP

Rangers 12:00 Celtic

Thursday 19th March 2020

EUROPA LEAGUE - ROUND OF 16

B Leverkusen 17:55 Rangers

Sunday 22nd March 2020

SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP

St Mirren 12:00 Rangers

Looking at that I'd say if ever there was a good time to play them it would be Sunday, 22nd March! Let's pray they go into extra-time and penalties...

53 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I seriously think if we get relegated you still wouldn't have a bad word to say about Goodwin or the players because "we got more points than last season".

Myself and plenty others to put it nicely really don't give a f**k how many points we have in comparison to last season.

What we do give a f**k about is the fact that last 2 months while Hearts and Hamilton were really sh**e we couldn't get that 1 or 2 more wins you keep going on about and suddenly we are back in relegation trouble because of it.

The manager has to take alot of the blame we could be sitting here 30+ points and in semi final of cup but no we are sitting below Hamilton and Ross County.

I don't bash mangers. They do the best that they can with the resources they have. I think Goody lost players unexpectedly in January and McLaughlin went back to Hull. He has lost McGinn, Magennis and Flynn to injury in addition to long term injury McKenzie. I like Obika, Jab and have yet to see Chabbi for more than a few minutes. I'm not going to join in slagging Goodwin or Players. That achieves nothing other than allow individuals to vent their frustration. Goody will be judged on how we finish the season. For now we are, as I said, ahead of last years total. Ross County scored a late injury time winner to take the points when we were up there earlier in the season. A draw  there would have given us 1 more point and RC 2 less and put us above them. The Hamilton win at Ibrox was only the second time Rangers have lost there in 15 games. Only 1 team has won at Parkhead in 16 games. Things are tight. Time for Goody, the Players and, I suggest, the fans to keep a clear head abs focus. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Family Stand season ticket holders have until 2pm on Tuesday 10th March to move their seats to either the Main or West Stand for our Ladbrokes Premiership match against Rangers.

Family Stand season ticket holders who buy tickets before 2pm on Friday 20th March will get them at the reduced price of £10 for adults and £5 for concessions. 

Any Family Stand season ticket holder who misses the deadline and buys a ticket on the day will have to pay full price of £27 for adults and £17 for concessions.

Tickets will go on-sale to website members and season tickets holders who wish to purchase extra tickets after 2pm on Tuesday 10th March.

St Mirren vs Rangers
Ladbrokes Premiership
Venue: Simple Digital Arena, Paisley
Date: Sunday 22nd March 2020 
Kick-off: 12pm

Ticket Prices (Family Stand season ticket holders)

Adults - £10
Concessions/13-17 - £5

*Children with under 12 season tickets will be moved free of charge with a paying adult/concession season ticket holder.

**Wheelchair users free of charge.

Please note these cannot be purchased online. They can only be purchased by visiting the ticket office or over the phone.

940478065_RangersDotCount1.jpg.b88feffdc80ab4c60a126e58028d8570.jpg

Dot Count:

10 March @ 15:15

Main Stand: M1 59, M2 81, M3 40, M4 13, M5 1, DIR, M6 15, M7 60, M8 82, M9 42 = 393

West Stand: W1 146, W2 71, W3 46, W4 19, W5 68, W6 148, W7 152 = 650

Total available tickets = 1,043

Capacity of the two home stands = 4,650

4,650 – 1,043 = 3,607 tickets sold in the home end. Plus the away support (presumably 3,278) = 6,885.

[* Main Stand: 191; West Stand: 196; South/North Stands: 125 x 2 = 250 = 637] 6,885 – 637 = 6,248

Edited by W6er
Error in calculation