Season Tickets 20/21

I'm looking to buy a season ticket next season, so thought I might as well start a thread about it. I have found the info for the 19/20 season tickets:

1849122883_SeasonTickets19-20.thumb.jpg.2ec324c6205530abcfd5a919372538e3.jpg

There's no mention of having my name on the seat. Has anyone got this, and how much does it cost?

Obviously last season's info came out late because of the Dundee United game. I'm imagining they will be released pretty much once we know what league we'll be playing in next season, is that right?

6 minutes ago, W6er said:

I also found this:

Well I never. Are they going to take the bricks away too? Question. I can see the nonsense value of having your name on the seat when you are a season ticket holder but what happens if/when you are no longer a season ticket holder? Does the name remain on the seat. What happens if the new season ticket holder wants their name on the seat etc

29 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Well I never. Are they going to take the bricks away too? Question. I can see the nonsense value of having your name on the seat when you are a season ticket holder but what happens if/when you are no longer a season ticket holder? Does the name remain on the seat. What happens if the new season ticket holder wants their name on the seat etc

Aye, I was thinking the same. The lifetime plaque only works if you're going to renew each season I suppose.

• 1 month later...

Update:

Season tickets

Given the uncertainty of the situation regarding the leagues being determined as they stand and the potential for the decision on the Premiership not being resolved until the end of April we have decided to hold off selling season tickets until the beginning of May.

There are also obvious logistical issues that would be created by trying to sell tickets during the lockdown and the additional time will give us more time to consider a safe plan with more consideration of the current environment.

https://www.stmirren.com/all-news/3657-covid-19-week-5-update-14th-april-2021

36 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

It is bordering on fraud imo selling season tickets for next season. No idea what you are buying and what you will receive. To have prices not lowered is also a disgrace with the amount of people on lower wages and reduced wages. I hope nobody buys into this farce.

I will definitely be purchasing two, possibly a third.

I think it's a hyperbolic to suggest I have 'no idea' what I am buying or what I will receive, it's not as though I could get a desk lamp or a packet of pork scratchings. It's a card which will permit me entry to St. Mirren Park to watch St. Mirren's home league fixtures next season. I fully appreciate that I don't know how many games there will be, or even of if there will be a new season, but it's a way of financially supporting the club.

Edited by W6er

It is bordering on fraud imo selling season tickets for next season. No idea what you are buying and what you will receive. To have prices not lowered is also a disgrace with the amount of people on lower wages and reduced wages. I hope nobody buys into this farce.

https://tenor.com/N2fI.gif

3 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I see this preview but I dont see the post on here, has leatherheid had posts removed and who were they in reference too?

Screenshot_20200419-133645.jpeg

Aye, he was on here slagging me off this morning. He went too far though, and Div removed it. Not sure what I have done to upset him, to be honest. 

21 hours ago, W6er said:

I will definitely be purchasing two, possibly a third.

I think it's a hyperbolic to suggest I have 'no idea' what I am buying or what I will receive, it's not as though I could get a desk lamp or a packet of pork scratchings. It's a card which will permit me entry to St. Mirren Park to watch St. Mirren's home league fixtures next season. I fully appreciate that I don't know how many games there will be, or even of if there will be a new season, but it's a way of financially supporting the club.

Well. Our group thought the season just gone was so interesting that we will definitely be taking out new season tickets. And.. A pal who came along to a few games is doing the same, so our group will now be 6. Three from Stirling, 1 from Edinburgh 1 from Glasgow and one Confused guy who lives in Leeds and in the Borders. 

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Well. Our group thought the season just gone was so interesting that we will definitely be taking out new season tickets. And.. A pal who came along to a few games is doing the same, so our group will now be 6. Three from Stirling, 1 from Edinburgh 1 from Glasgow and one Confused guy who lives in Leeds and in the Borders. 

Magic! That makes at least two of us from Glasgow, then! :lol:

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

There is Shull

Is it technically a supporter? I don't think he goes to games. 

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I enjoyed Mr D's contributions 

I can't say I remember much about him other than him demanding the club refunded people's season ticket money.

Edited by W6er