Season Tickets 20/21

I can assure you I am not Stuart Dickson and I have only posted once on here, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Once you say, [emoji23]

It is bordering on fraud imo selling season tickets for next season. No idea what you are buying and what you will receive. To have prices not lowered is also a disgrace with the amount of people on lower wages and reduced wages. I hope nobody buys into this farce.
Who?

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully the fans will respond in numbers:

St Mirren announce season ticket freeze and tell fans they're needed 'more than ever'

The Buddies are preparing for the 2020/21 campaign and have urged supporters to get behind the club.

St Mirren have frozen season ticket prices and told fans their backing is needed "more than ever".

The Buddies have put their 2020/21 tickets on-sale and admit they'll need a helping hand amid the upheaval caused by the coronavirus pandemic.

The new Premiership campaign looks increasingly likely to begin behind closed doors but the Paisley outfit are still hoping fans will step up to ease the financial strain on the club.

A Buddies spokesperson said: “We are freezing our season ticket prices from 2019/20 and are again offering early bird discounts to those who are able to renew between now and June 30.

“We will also be holding existing season ticket holders seats until Friday July 31.

Continues: https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/st-mirren-announce-season-ticket-21996592

It's said that if @faraway saint put a lump of coal up his erse, it'd come out as a diamond. But I think even he would help the club in its hour of need, by purchasing a season ticket. Of course we all think he's an utter c**t, in fact he knows he's an utter c**t, but even he wouldn't refuse the club a few notes to ensure its survival. :)

Edited by GMan

To St Mirren Football Club 

Produce the upcoming Fixture List for League Matches. 

Guarantee all paying fans can attend 

THEN SELL SEASON TICKETS. 

Presently, stick those tickets up your arse. 

And finish Season 19/20, if not reimburse the fans. 

11 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Would have purchased today, but for that f**king website! I thought it was being looked at, but yet here we are a year later with the same monstrosity.

As dated as it is, use Internet Explorer. That seems to be the only web browser that the ticket site actually likes and responds to.

It's up to individuals and, obviously, the ability to afford it in these tough times but I took the decision to support our club financially. Three ST's renewed. I hope we get to use them for a full season. SMTID.

Edited by stlucifer

46 minutes ago, shull said:

By the time, the Season begins there will be no money left for paying full time player Contracts. 

That's good news. 

Even if that's true in the short-term, it'll never last. Your dream to end Scottish football in any professional manner isn't coming true., basic supply and demand. 

Control the controllables and kick your unhealthy addiction on here. 

Wasting Season Ticket money on Adverts. The Sectarian folks who are the majority in Paisley will not even notice the Billboard. 

Have any matches been arranged yet for diehards to attend and flash their Super St Mirren Smartcard ? 

Hope they don’t have didn’t prices for ST’s as in early bird price ect. It should remain the same whenever you buy it, we can’t finish this seasons so losing out on games never mind buying into next seasons games.

Just read they are doing early bird prices, if the club want the fans to look after them they should be doing the same.

48 minutes ago, ged62 said:

Just read they are doing early bird prices, if the club want the fans to look after them they should be doing the same.

Didn’t they say they where doing something in regards to friendlies and cup games next season? I’m sure they came out and said that a few months back.