Season Tickets 20/21

A cute, cuddly and loving buddie posted this on Facebook.

Bless him. :blink:

The man remains a class act. I messaged the Chief Executive Tony Fitzpatrick today and apologised for not being able to commit to a season ticket for 2020/21. I explained that workshifts meant I was missing more games than I was getting to. I assured him I'd buy as many individual tickets as I could and that I'd be buying the new jersey when it came out.

Actually, last night's Chinese Meal was thrown up, after reading that above.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, shull said:

The man remains a class act. I messaged the Chief Executive Tony Fitzpatrick today and apologised for not being able to commit to a season ticket for 2020/21. I explained that workshifts meant I was missing more games than I was getting to. I assured him I'd buy as many individual tickets as I could and that I'd be buying the new jersey when it came out.

Actually, last night's Chinese Meal was thrown up, after reading that above.  :lol:

image.gif.f979a4893bf805d3e8be1fc8692f1c8a.gif

7 minutes ago, shull said:

That's fine it'll do for tonight then!

9 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

As dated as it is, use Internet Explorer. That seems to be the only web browser that the ticket site actually likes and responds to.

I use Firefox and have never had a problem, I have been told by a few people that they have trouble with the website when using their phone but no problem on Pc or tablet 

9 hours ago, buddiecat said:

I use Firefox and have never had a problem, I have been told by a few people that they have trouble with the website when using their phone but no problem on Pc or tablet 

Tried different browsers, but still no luck. It’s the address page that seems to be the issue, put a postcode in and it doesn’t bring up any results.

Bought mine yesterday, can’t wait for the season to ko. Don’t care if it’s next year, club needs money, I’m a supporter and can afford a couple of hundred quid. Saved a fortune WFH over the last few months in petrol, eating out, booze.....happy days[emoji846]

5 hours ago, Stegman said:

Bought mine yesterday, can’t wait for the season to ko. Don’t care if it’s next year, club needs money, I’m a supporter and can afford a couple of hundred quid. Saved a fortune WFH over the last few months in petrol, eating out, booze.....happy daysemoji846.png

You saved money on booze. Were you hibernating? 🤣

32 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

There's a fcukwit on Facebook moaning about how the club isn't updating the season ticket updates enough. emoji23.png

Did they specify what they meant? All the information about purchasing them is available on the website. However I would be interested to know how many have been sold. I would offer to do a dot count, but as season ticket holders have until the end of July to renew, there's not much point.

2 hours ago, W6er said:

Did they specify what they meant? All the information about purchasing them is available on the website. However I would be interested to know how many have been sold. I would offer to do a dot count, but as season ticket holders have until the end of July to renew, there's not much point.

Never stopped you before. 🤪

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

Statement from Accies...

Putting fans before self.

I can imagine if Saints announced the same.... "But what about my seat. It's mine! This is shite!"

https://www.hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk/statement-fan-update/

Nothing ever adds up with accies, swindled out a million only a year or two ago, have little crowds, yet offering refunds. Just doesn’t make sense to me.

Something about them and livi,  that I just find very fishy fishy.

8 minutes ago, munoz said:

That's the halfwits ultimate goal.

Yeah, he's raging he can make no impact so tries to cope by trolling everyone else. Personally I'm quite happy for the banter back and forward but for his own mental health, he should probably try kick the unhealthy habit. 

7 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Yeah, he's raging he can make no impact so tries to cope by trolling everyone else. Personally I'm quite happy for the banter back and forward but for his own mental health, he should probably try kick the unhealthy habit. 

I reckon Jim Goodwin must have shagged his blow up doll.