Season Tickets 20/21

GABLE ENDIES OFFER SEASON TICKET REFUNDS
With the dust now firmly settled on the 2019/20 campaign, and the prospect of football returning still some way off, Montrose FC are offering their Season Ticket holders compensation for missing out on the last 4 home games of the season.
Club Chairman, John Crawford explained, “When it initially became clear the season was over, we held off offering refunds to our Season Ticket holders as we planned to show our appreciation by building some form of discount into next season’s prices by way of compensation. However, with the future of football still uncertain, and given the current global situation, we feel it only right to now offer our fans a partial refund.

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Never stopped you before. 🤪

As I have already purchased one, it won't let me view the available seats on my login. To do that I'd have to register a dummy account...and I'm not that sad! :whistle

6 hours ago, Yflab said:

But let’s be honest. How many Accies ST holders does this affect? 20?

Exactly. On their fans' forum, they complain that the club is just a youth academy masquerading as a football club, and that they're treated like dirt by their chairman. Rubbish ground, very few fans. I'm not that harsh, but some have likened Hamilton's presence in the top flight to an unflushable jobbie.

1 hour ago, Leatherface said:

So by putting a picture of McGinn on you are trying to takeaway from your perverted comments? Do you think it’s normal to make comments like than on a forum that maybe kids read?

What perverted comment?

Christ almighty you are an easily offended wee soul arent you.

I mean had he said something like

"away you and stick two fingers up your shiity sphincter and tickle your prostate until you can ejaculate on a tramps face" 

then I may have had some sympathy with your apparent offence, but he didn't so calm down, calm down indeed.

1 hour ago, TediousTom said:

What perverted comment?

Christ almighty you are an easily offended wee soul arent you.

I mean had he said something like

"away you and stick two fingers up your shiity sphincter and tickle your prostate until you can ejaculate on a tramps face" 

then I may have had some sympathy with your apparent offence, but he didn't so calm down, calm down indeed.

That sounds like something you might have experienced Tam.🤣

I'm with Shull and Leatherface on this. I think we should starve the club of funds so they go bust. 

A supermarket where the ground is would be very convenient, and I finally get the excuse to support a winning side! I reckon with people losing their jobs I might even secure a season ticket at Ibrox! 

8 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Behind bars for requesting a voluntary season ticket payment without any obligation to do so. :lol:

Selling season tickets when there might not be a season. That's FRAUD. They should be horsewhipped in the town square. 

This will make it easier to empty your Bank Account into the corrupt world of Scottish Football. 

FLASH ME YIR FECKING CARD AND GET A THREE QUID SCOTCH PIE. 

https://www.stmirren.com/commercial-news/3684-new-payments-partner-announced-at-st-mirren-fc

Edited by shull

55 minutes ago, shull said:

This will make it easier to empty your Bank Account into the corrupt world of Scottish Football. 

FLASH ME YIR FECKING CARD AND GET A THREE QUID SCOTCH PIE. 

https://www.stmirren.com/commercial-news/3684-new-payments-partner-announced-at-st-mirren-fc

Had to be done, the world is going contactless.

Money is one of the dirtiest things you can handle so makes sense to reduce physical use of it in these times.

On 5/13/2020 at 11:57 PM, GMan said:

I'm with Shull and Leatherface on this. I think we should starve the club of funds so they go bust. 

A supermarket where the ground is would be very convenient, and I finally get the excuse to support a winning side! I reckon with people losing their jobs I might even secure a season ticket at Ibrox! 

😂 He says hes looking for an excuse to support a winning team then hopes to secure a season ticket for Ibrox, the only team in the premiership thats never won a major trophy....What a Walloper.🤣