Season Tickets 20/21

Maybe the club could preserve the seats of all of last seasons ticket holders and the early bird prices until a date for the new season can be confirmed in stone. That would seem reasonable to me. Not that I'm a fan of people having allocated seats.
Amen to that.

I'd happily have a non seat specific ticket if i didn't have to go to the ticket office on every visit.

Non seat specific season ticket... Something I have long advocated.

Still can't justify the purchase at this time though.

49 minutes ago, shull said:

I would sit in a seat not looking onto the pitch.

I've managed to get this sorted for you, AND, I got the price of the ticket down to £171:00 or £9:00 per game. You can even pay with paypal. The seat will have a restricted non view as it will have a steering wheel in front and there will be some noise pollution due to screeching voices of Kate Garraway and Myleene Klass. Happy to be of service.

1 hour ago, Leatherface said:

Let me ask you this, say football didn’t start back for 3 years. Would you continue to pay for a season ticket every year? 

Season tickets are currently priced at £303. Over three years, that's £909. Three years is equal to 36 months. £909 divided by 36 = £25.25. I already give SMISA £25 per month, but rather than face the club going bust I'd probably reduce my SMISA contribution to £12 and pay for a season ticket on a monthly basis.  

7 hours ago, guinness said:

Went onto ticket website. Was offered a season ticker for 2016-2017 or a ticket for 2020-2021 south.wtf?  Will wait to see what happens with hearts new plans. Might not bother st all.

Get them to f**k, robbing bastards. 

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Approaching 1,000 ST sales in the first week.

I look forward to the angry reactions.

A good start.

Supposing 'approaching 1,000' is a positive way of saying 800; at an average of £230 each that makes £184,000 raised. Hopefully there will be a spike in renewals at the end of the money when people get paid.

1 minute ago, Fricky-Troll said:

I think under these unique circumstances, it’s clear that those who can afford to buy ( knowing the ‘bigger picture’ is actually to help the club as opposed to the amount of games they may or may not see ) are putting the club before themselves.

I applaud this sentiment

I concur with the above statement.