Season Tickets 20/21

8 hours ago, Fricky-Troll said:

I think under these unique circumstances, itโ€™s clear that those who can afford to buy ( knowing the โ€˜bigger pictureโ€™ is actually to help the club as opposed to the amount of games they may or may not see ) are putting the club before themselves.

I applaud this sentiment

I laugh at the deluded fools๐Ÿ˜‚

3 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Thank you for the clarification you add nothing to this forum and are just a sad troll with nothing better to do. emoji23.png

Ok super poster who brings nothing but boredom with his posts, Iโ€™m very happy actually, not sad at all...glad u made effort with ur post but it was really just....pish!

Ok super poster who brings nothing but boredom with his posts, Iโ€™m very happy actually, not sad at all...glad u made effort with ur post but it was really just....pish!
My posts may well according to some be pish and bore you, the thing is you still read it. [emoji23]

13 hours ago, Leatherface said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ fools and their money easily parted๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I actually feel sympathy for these people๐Ÿ˜‚deluded souls!

I can only assume that you are not a St. Mirren shareholder.

The purchase of shares isย definitely wishful thinking if a personย believes it will ever give return. I remember about 25 years buying some shares at, I think,ย ยฃ50 each just so I would get a St. Mirren shareholders certificate. Then, no more than a few years later, my dad told me that shares were being issued at 50p each. That made me laugh and I bought my dad some.ย You've never seen a man more happy with his son.ย 

Why do people do it? ย 

For me, if I don't see a game for the next 12 months because of this virus, I will be more concerned about the survival of St. Mirren F.C. than the ยฃ144 I've spent on an adult concession.ย 

You can call me a fool or a person who is proud be known as a Paisley Buddie.ย ย ย 

I know which one I am.ย ย 

53 minutes ago, E=Mc2 said:

I can only assume that you are not a St. Mirren shareholder.

The purchase of shares isย definitely wishful thinking if a personย believes it will ever give return. I remember about 25 years buying some shares at, I think,ย ยฃ50 each just so I would get a St. Mirren shareholders certificate. Then, no more than a few years later, my dad told me that shares were being issued at 50p each. That made me laugh and I bought my dad some.ย You've never seen a man more happy with his son.ย 

Why do people do it? ย 

For me, if I don't see a game for the next 12 months because of this virus, I will be more concerned about the survival of St. Mirren F.C. than the ยฃ144 I've spent on an adult concession.ย 

You can call me a fool or a person who is proud be known as a Paisley Buddie.ย ย ย 

I know which one I am.ย ย 

You think he could be an angry Hearts fan coming on here to try and cause disharmony?๐Ÿ‘บ

On 5/16/2020 at 12:05 AM, Leatherface said:
On 5/15/2020 at 11:53 PM, W6er said:

Admittedly I was going to buy season tickets anyway, but I bought them especially because the club needs me too, now. I like to keep my good deeds to myself, and usually feel it's a bit crass to publicise them, but I think we should all be encouraged to do our bit to ensure the club's survival. If you don't care about St. Mirren, then what are you doing on a St. Mirren fans' forum?

Absolutely sentimental bollocks...look at you supefan!

Much rather be him thanย  Shull,G-Man, Leatherfaced arsehole; thanks very much.

On 5/17/2020 at 8:01 AM, Leatherface said:
On 5/16/2020 at 7:33 PM, W6er said:

I'm just a fan, a supporter of the club, not a superfan. There are still some of us on this forum, which i supposed to beย ย 'for St. Mirren fans', as per the banner in the top-left hand corner.

ย 

Aye, that's basically what the club are asking. If you can afford a season ticket, they're asking that you buy one to ensure the club has an income, and therefore remains in existence.ย I'm one of those still able to buy one. I previously didn't have a season ticket, so my options were limited and I didn't get a seat right at the back, which is what I wanted.

I'm sorry you're facing an uncertain future and fear losing your job. Best wishes for the future, and I hope you're soon in a position to renew.ย 

Let me ask you this, say football didnโ€™t start back for 3 years. Would you continue to pay for a season ticket every year?ย 

Only if it was guaranteed to give you grief.

19 hours ago, Leatherface said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ fools and their money easily parted๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I actually feel sympathy for these people๐Ÿ˜‚deluded souls!

What's not clear is exactly why their actions bother you.

Why is that?

Why do they make you so angry?

55 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

What's not clear is exactly why their actions bother you.

Why is that?

Why do they make you so angry?

Not angry in slightest, the fact that people are so naive I find astounding...buying a season ticket when ur not certain of any games or when season starts is bordering on ridiculous...would be hilarious to see meltdown if next season was played behind closed doors๐Ÿ˜‚

53 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

Not angry in slightest, the fact that people are so naive I find astounding...buying a season ticket when ur not certain of any games or when season starts is bordering on ridiculous...would be hilarious to see meltdown if next season was played behind closed doors๐Ÿ˜‚

Surely this is voluntary? There is no compulsion to buy a season ticket. As it happens, we have added another pal to theย  list of those buying a ticket. Daft? Maybe so.. But an individual choice.ย 

3 hours ago, Leatherface said:

Yes you say that but it clearly bothers you because you won't STFU about it.

3 hours ago, Leatherface said:

Going to take a lot to top the meltdown youโ€™re currently having tbf ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚