Season Tickets 20/21

3 minutes ago, smcc said:

Are you the only individual who thought that fans would be allowed in at the start of the season?

They should if they are selling Season Tickets. 

3 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

So why sell season tickets full price if u cant get in? 

Answers on a postcard to Leather face. 

We don't have to buy. It's a discretionary purchase. I think all of us buying a ticket are fully aware of the issues involved. 

22 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Answers on a postcard to Leather face. 

We don't have to buy. It's a discretionary purchase. I think all of us buying a ticket are fully aware of the issues involved. 

I clearly know that but what are the contingesy plans. As soon as the season starts with no fans the club owes fans money, where is the statement to say what they are going to?

1 hour ago, Leatherface said:

I clearly know that but what are the contingesy plans. As soon as the season starts with no fans the club owes fans money, where is the statement to say what they are going to?

Stop banging this drum! Those who buy season tickets are well aware that they might not get into the ground and are still prepared to pay up front. What is difficult to understand about this?

11 minutes ago, smcc said:

Stop banging this drum! Those who buy season tickets are well aware that they might not get into the ground and are still prepared to pay up front. What is difficult to understand about this?

I'm asking what the club's plans are now no fans will be allowed in at start of season? Surely they have not sold tickets without this being on small print, stinks of fleecing fans, again!

1 hour ago, shull said:

They should if they are selling Season Tickets. 

Of course they should, should not be allowed to sell tickets at present. Would you buy a ticket for cinema but sit In  house if you could not see film without asking for refund? No is the answer, no difference, fans are mugs!

Edited by Leatherface

6 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

I'm asking what the club's plans are now no fans will be allowed in at start of season? Surely they have not sold tickets without this being on small print, stinks of fleecing fans, again!

No one is being fleeced. The club statement indicated that they were asking us to buy tickets without a guarantee of a normal season. I knew when I bought my ST that it may be the case that I wouldn't get the 19 or so games I had paid for. I am absolutely certain that most others knew the same. I HOPE to get in to see some games next season but we bought our  tickets to help the club stay afloat.

59 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

As I said in another thread; if games are played behind closed doors Buddievision could, or should, provide viewing for ST holders and generate further income by charging non-ST holders to view the game.

I agree.

Free to our beloved ST holders and charge everyone else.

Discounts do not apply to Smisa members and premium Smisa members should be made to pay double.

6 hours ago, smcc said:

It's a pretty simple decision. Buy or don't buy. A personal choice. 

5 hours ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

As I said in another thread; if games are played behind closed doors Buddievision could, or should, provide viewing for ST holders and generate further income by charging non-ST holders to view the game.

I like your suggestion. I like it a lot. 

3 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

Shut up ya cock!

Thats a bit strong.

I mean unless its Oaksoft was that realy warranted?  Oaksoft is a jizzy nonce rag that has been left to turn in the sun, so Oaksoft is a smelly jizzy nonce rag that has been left to turn in the sun.

But it wasn't Oaksoft so maybe a bit strong?

Anyway I love my ST. no Smisa member will ever part me from  it!!!!!

On 5/24/2020 at 2:43 PM, stlucifer said:

On reflection I agree that the club should attempt to reward those who have supported them. Perhaps SMISA rep could suggest to the club that they look back on their records and allow those who have regularly paid early to keep their early bird discount in place until the new extended deadline expires and, IF possible, beyond this period to allow the maximum time for loyal, valued fans to purchase the ST for the stand they usually sit. Even if their particular seat is taken.

ETA

I thought more about this so I decided to write an Email to the club suggesting this. It may well fall on deaf ears but I hope not. Below is the Email I sent.

Hi all

May I say up front that we have already purchased our season tickets so this will not impact on us personally.

As this is, as we’re constantly reminded, unprecedented times and many of your loyal supporters are furloughed and don’t know when, or even if, they will return to work which restricts their ability to pay for their STs, taking advantage of the early bird offer as they would normally, can I suggest the club look back on their records and allow those who have regularly paid early to keep their early bird discount in place until the new extended deadline expires and, IF possible, beyond this period to allow the maximum time for loyal, valued fans to purchase the ST for the stand they usually sit at the early bird prices. Even if their particular seat is taken.

I firmly believe this would be fair and would be widely recognised as the right thing for a community based club to do. As it would only involve those who did take advantage I would think it should not impact too much on the clubs finances.

I got a reply on this subject. Shows SMISA reps are listening. hope it works out for the loyal fans with what I hope is temporary cash flow problems.

"

Hi All

Although it has been a few weeks since we received your email regarding extending the ‘early bird’ pricing particularly for previous season ticket holders, you may have seen that yesterday the club announced an extension of the lower price for everyone until the 24th July.

This date is significant in that the league fixtures should be known by then and also if fans can actually attend games.

In our discussions with the club they took note that when any early bird offer is concluded that consideration be given to former season ticket holders, (who have not yet been able to renew) for a further extension and that they be contacted by email by the club with any extended offer. Although a decision on that will be taken nearer the time, this will recognise the status of the lock down when hopefully former ST holders will be in a position to understand their own personal financial situation better.

Thank you for your correspondence

Stay Safe - COYS"

Early Bird should be available to all, around one month before fans are permitted in the Stadium. 

So if fans are allowed into Stadium on 1st November then Early Bid should be available until 30th September. 

Club are at it. 

Lucy is a dipstick.