Season Tickets 20/21

On 6/3/2020 at 3:53 PM, stlucifer said:

I got a reply on this subject. Shows SMISA reps are listening. hope it works out for the loyal fans with what I hope is temporary cash flow problems.

"

Hi All

Although it has been a few weeks since we received your email regarding extending the ‘early bird’ pricing particularly for previous season ticket holders, you may have seen that yesterday the club announced an extension of the lower price for everyone until the 24th July.

This date is significant in that the league fixtures should be known by then and also if fans can actually attend games.

In our discussions with the club they took note that when any early bird offer is concluded that consideration be given to former season ticket holders, (who have not yet been able to renew) for a further extension and that they be contacted by email by the club with any extended offer. Although a decision on that will be taken nearer the time, this will recognise the status of the lock down when hopefully former ST holders will be in a position to understand their own personal financial situation better.

Thank you for your correspondence

Stay Safe - COYS"

although a member and smisa are doing a great job, the email was actually from SLO, jw&ja

I got a reply on this subject. Shows SMISA reps are listening. hope it works out for the loyal fans with what I hope is temporary cash flow problems.

"

Hi All

Although it has been a few weeks since we received your email regarding extending the ‘early bird’ pricing particularly for previous season ticket holders, you may have seen that yesterday the club announced an extension of the lower price for everyone until the 24th July.

This date is significant in that the league fixtures should be known by then and also if fans can actually attend games.

In our discussions with the club they took note that when any early bird offer is concluded that consideration be given to former season ticket holders, (who have not yet been able to renew) for a further extension and that they be contacted by email by the club with any extended offer. Although a decision on that will be taken nearer the time, this will recognise the status of the lock down when hopefully former ST holders will be in a position to understand their own personal financial situation better.

Stay Safe - COYS"

Makes sense to me. 

"

Hi All

Stay Safe - COYS"

Feck all to do with SMISA.

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Around 1500 I think. 

I renewed a few weeks ago and got the number 1154 as my "Be In That Number"

Guessing maybe 1153 fans bought before me  :rolleyes:  

I don't know if it was sequential Tommy. I bought mine on the first morning and I ended up with a number in the 1200 region and others have had a long delay in getting their numbers.

I don't know if it was sequential Tommy. I bought mine on the first morning and I ended up with a number in the 1200 region and others have had a long delay in getting their numbers.
I renewed about 3 weeks ago but just got my number yesterday. Random numbers it would seem regardless when it is bought.

On 5/30/2020 at 12:47 PM, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

As I said in another thread; if games are played behind closed doors Buddievision could, or should, provide viewing for ST holders and generate further income by charging non-ST holders to view the game.

Why should season ticket holders get to see game free? According to anybody on here who bought one they knew what they were buying and it didn't include a tv package...

1 minute ago, Leatherface said:

Why should season ticket holders get to see game free? According to anybody on here who bought one they knew what they were buying and it didn't include a tv package...

Lol. You just can't win, can you.. You are against people making their own decision. You are adamant that there should be a reduction in cost. But.. You are also against any freebies for those who buy. Mixed up. Very mixed up. 

3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Lol. You just can't win, can you.. You are against people making their own decision. You are adamant that there should be a reduction in cost. But.. You are also against any freebies for those who buy. Mixed up. Very mixed up. 

In what way is it mixed up? People on here bleating they should get tv package if they have bought season ticket and others who haven't need to pay.

You are adamant you knew what you signed up for and tv deal wasn't part of package, surely you would love to throw more money at club for this?

I think you are one who is very mixed up!

24 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

In what way is it mixed up? People on here bleating they should get tv package if they have bought season ticket and others who haven't need to pay.

You are adamant you knew what you signed up for and tv deal wasn't part of package, surely you would love to throw more money at club for this?

I think you are one who is very mixed up!

Not at all. Very clear. Tv coverage will be a poor substitute. Each of us make our own decisions. I've made mine. Eyes wide open. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Sonny said:

Over 2,000 STs now sold. Personally I reckon we'll be back in the stadium far sooner than first thought. Fingers crossed.

I think you'll be proved correct, even although the Scottish government are dragging their heels, things are moving towards allowing sports events being attended by the public.

The debate about virtual season tickets will not be an issue, certainly not for any length of time. 

I think you'll be proved correct, even although the Scottish government are dragging their heels, things are moving towards allowing sports events being attended by the public.
The debate about virtual season tickets will not be an issue, certainly not for any length of time. 
Imagine taking your time to prevent folk from dying. [emoji848]

Yesterday in my own work we had the first confirmed +covid19 result from a member of staff.

Glad the vast moj

Things are moving at, more or less, the pace laid out in the Scottish Governments route map. There are options that might allow a crowd in to watch a match but these might include playing matched at East and West Coast Hibs. Murrayfield and Celtic Park or, in cases like ours, allowing only season ticket holders to attend. In both cases, Social distancing would be possible, perhaps with masks. Only the OF couldn't be accommodated at the two largest venues mentioned and only The OF, Hibs (Hearts) and Aberdeen would find that they had too many season ticket holders to do the latter. In both circumstances there may be no, or very limited numbers of away fans. Trace and protect would be easier as contact details for all of the fans there would be known. 

Only recently it looked like next year before there was any chance of entering a stadium. Now cinemas are opening in England in 2 weeks.

I do not think Scotland, or Wales or NI are dragging their heels but with steady improvement and proper precautions I can see stadiums opening relatively sooner than expected. I posted earlier how it could be done in our stadium and stick with that. It cannot accomodate everyone that may want to attend but it could get maybe 300 to 500 Home supporters into each stand.

3 minutes ago, shull said:

Have a ballot among Season Ticket Holders.

Those who win and get drawn out, stay at fecking home during matches.

Intriguimg twist on things Shull. How does this square with your value for money approach in your many posts on the topic?