Season Tickets 20/21

2 minutes ago, shull said:

I get best value as my money stays in my pocket, while I listen to us getting leatherded on Open Aw Mics.

That's your choice but you aren't suggesting that people who have bought a season ticket shouldn't go.. Are you? 

4 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Imagine taking your time to prevent folk from dying. emoji848.png

Yesterday in my own work we had the first confirmed +covid19 result from a member of staff.

Glad the vast moj

People are dying BECAUSE covid has shut everything else down.

It's not black and white bud so this argument of yours doesn't hold water.

There isn't a scenario where people don't die.

Edited by oaksoft

1 hour ago, shull said:

You need to contact Celtic or Sevco. 

That Stand belongs to them. 

They will sell you a seat for a few non sectarian matches involving St Mirren. 

I was trying not to open up old wounds Shull. 

I managed to get it sorted, closing down the browser and going back into the site worked. It would be great if we had a decent on line ticket site. 

That’s two donations to the club and any games we get to attend will be a bonus.
Knowing my luck the only two home games with fans next year will be against the OF!

10 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I think you'll be proved correct, even although the Scottish government are dragging their heels, things are moving towards allowing sports events being attended by the public.

The debate about virtual season tickets will not be an issue, certainly not for any length of time. 

Not having a go at you specifically mate, but I think part of your post here typifies the thankless task that oor Nicola faces.

Firstly she gets commended for her hard stance in combating the virus receiving rightful plaudits for her handling of the situation.

Now because everyone is starting to get a bit fed up and other governments are seen to be loosening their stance, it’s comments like she’s dragging her heels. 
Who’d want that gig. 

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Not having a go at you specifically mate, but I think part of your post here typifies the thankless task that oor Nicola faces.

Firstly she gets commended for her hard stance in combating the virus receiving rightful plaudits for her handling of the situation.

Now because everyone is starting to get a bit fed up and other governments are seen to be loosening their stance, it’s comments like she’s dragging her heels. 
Who’d want that gig. 

Same for all governments in this situation, mistakes have been made etc but this isn't the place to discuss, keep it to football.

I shouldn't have mentioned the government at all, keeping it to I said some time ago that there will, IMO, be little need for this ludicrous idea we'd use another ground. 

Time will tell. 

There's a great coronavirus thread somewhere. :wink:

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Who’d want that gig. 

It's a case of no win either way but I like her people first approach. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Helmettroll said:

Nearly 2500 sold now, Superb show of support from our fans in these uncertain times....

Would be great if we could get to 3K before the start of the season. 

Just now, Ayrshire Saints said:

I take it we continue sending everyone on the mailing list a pleading message to renew even if you already have. Getting a bit grating now. Also renewed weeks ago and no sign of any "be in that" number. Usual efficiency.

Took about 3-4 weeks for me to get my number.

23 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I take it we continue sending everyone on the mailing list a pleading message to renew even if you already have. Getting a bit grating now. Also renewed weeks ago and no sign of any "be in that" number. Usual efficiency.

Got my number. Glad to see the club continue to drum up sales. 

Edited by St.Ricky