Season Tickets 20/21

2 minutes ago, GMan said:

Is it the number 2, because that's what you remind me of, the morning after 12 pints of Guinness and vindaloo...

Ah... You are poetic beyond description. And.. Only a fool would drink 12 pints of the dark stuff and eat a vindaloo.. Then again.. It seems you qualify on that score. 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Ah... You are poetic beyond description. And.. Only a fool would drink 12 pints of the dark stuff and eat a vindaloo.. Then again.. It seems you qualify on that score. 

Aye, I'm not actually a fan of vindaloos.

How come you're no longer using your other alias, btw?

Hi, first post as just joined. I’ve had a season ticket last couple of years and was trying to renew online, without success. Maybe a phone call will be better, but the real point is whether it’s worth renewing this time as having already missed the last few games last season and with no prospect of attending for the foreseeable, what’s the point.? Are others of a similar attitude .?

Hi, first post as just joined. I’ve had a season ticket last couple of years and was trying to renew online, without success. Maybe a phone call will be better, but the real point is whether it’s worth renewing this time as having already missed the last few games last season and with no prospect of attending for the foreseeable, what’s the point.? Are others of a similar attitude .?
No.

48 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Really personal decision depending on your circumstances. 
I renewed because I wanted to keep my seat but also to support the team. Not everyone can afford to make the same choices.

1 hour ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

I thought for a moment, you were a St.Johnstone supporter visiting. :lol:

2 hours ago, ulysses said:

I’ve actually bought a season ticket for the first time. Attended the occasional game for years but used to work weekends a fair bit. Now I’m in a Mon-Friday gig it was top priority!

You attended the occasional game for years so never bought a ticket, now you have bought a ticket and can't attend any games🤣🤣

How do you see keeping your seat fitting in with social distancing once fans are allowed back in the stadium?

Really personal decision depending on your circumstances. 
I renewed because I wanted to keep my seat but also to support the team. Not everyone can afford to make the same choices.

1 hour ago, Buddymarvellous said:

I was thinking longer term. I suspect and accept that when we’re allowed back in there will be no reserved seating.

I think reserved seating will be very important when fans are let back in. It probably won't be the seat you chose, it might not even be the stand you chose, but there can't be a free for all. 

4 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I think reserved seating will be very important when fans are let back in. It probably won't be the seat you chose, it might not even be the stand you chose, but there can't be a free for all. 

Sorry - I meant season ticket seats - you’re right to space everyone out you would need to allocate seats - not sure if allowances for same household would be made

How can u possibly get early bird tickets? With the chances slim of fans getting in then surely season ticket prices should be well reduced...
I have had a season ticket every single season since we moved to the new ground.

Had one many years before in the old Lady too.

Always took advantage of the early bird offer. After all.. I'm a Paisley Buddie. It saves money.

Current situation...
Still furloughed.
No sign of a return to work.
No guarantee of a job or future income.
Travelling to home games with people from 4 other households not allowed.
If I could find a way to get two of us there, we wouldn't be able to sit together.

Now... Remind me why I should buy a season ticket?

I emailed the club previously. They extended the early bird offer a few days later... Anything to do with my communication?

No idea. I never received the courtesy of a reply!

14 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

I have had a season ticket every single season since we moved to the new ground.

Had one many years before in the old Lady too.

Always took advantage of the early bird offer. After all.. I'm a Paisley Buddie. It saves money.

Current situation...
Still furloughed.
No sign of a return to work.
No guarantee of a job or future income.
Travelling to home games with people from 4 other households not allowed.
If I could find a way to get two of us there, we wouldn't be able to sit together.

Now... Remind me why I should buy a season ticket?

I emailed the club previously. They extended the early bird offer a few days later... Anything to do with my communication?

No idea. I never received the courtesy of a reply!

After taking in what you posted I contacted many involved with the club. I'm surprised you didn't get a reply. I got a few. They all intimated they would take the plight of those less able to buy in to the early bird scheme. Subsequently an announcement was made. Quite simply. If you're still in the unfortunate situation then you shouldn't buy. The way things are not progressing you'll probably pay less buying game to game.

A Season Ticket suits as it saves the hassle of going to the ticket office every match.

I think realistically I'll be aiming for half season tickets come December... But don't hold out much hope of the seats we've had since the first full season still being free.

Re no reply... I know we are facing difficult times, there are rightly bigger priorities, and the club is operating with reduced staff numbers... But at least an acknowledgement they had received it would have been nice. [emoji26]

After taking in what you posted I contacted many involved with the club. I'm surprised you didn't get a reply. I got a few. They all intimated they would take the plight of those less able to buy in to the early bird scheme. Subsequently an announcement was made. Quite simply. If you're still in the unfortunate situation then you shouldn't buy. The way things are not progressing you'll probably pay less buying game to game.