Season Tickets 20/21

A Season Ticket suits as it saves the hassle of going to the ticket office every match.

I think realistically I'll be aiming for half season tickets come December... But don't hold out much hope of the seats we've had since the first full season still being free.

Re no reply... I know we are facing difficult times, there are rightly bigger priorities, and the club is operating with reduced staff numbers... But at least an acknowledgement they had received it would have been nice. [emoji26]

They told St L, to tell you thanks. Did he not pass it on. [emoji6]

Has anyone who has renewed or bought a new season ticket received any information from the club as to how we will be able to access the home games live on Saints tv as the 1st home game is only over a week away.

Been thinking the same myself mate, renewed 2 weeks ago for me an my son, don’t have buddivision so wondering how we’re going to see the Livi game?

Wonder if the club will email a link with a unique code or something?

On 7/24/2020 at 12:17 AM, Meiksyboy said:

Has anyone who has renewed or bought a new season ticket received any information from the club as to how we will be able to access the home games live on Saints tv as the 1st home game is only over a week away.

To be fair the club has had its hands full recently...

What with all the sheer excitement of the statement announcing its first ever OFFICIAL sleeve sponsor!

:rolleyes:

Awrabest tae Gennaro!

Nope 

I sent an email and the said they were working it out and should send info by Friday but nothing so far.

• 2 weeks later...
I take it we continue sending everyone on the mailing list a pleading message to renew even if you already have. Getting a bit grating now. Also renewed weeks ago and no sign of any "be in that" number. Usual efficiency.
Still no "number" for either of our STs, we really are an administrative shambles at times !

3 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
On 7/13/2020 at 5:21 PM, Ayrshire Saints said:
I take it we continue sending everyone on the mailing list a pleading message to renew even if you already have. Getting a bit grating now. Also renewed weeks ago and no sign of any "be in that" number. Usual efficiency.

Still no "number" for either of our STs, we really are an administrative shambles at times !

Got mine a few days ago, don’t really understand its purpose? 

This fixture is unfortunately stuck in my memory bank from a couple of seasons ago when Stubbs took us to Hamilton full of optimism, we got humped 3 nil and I can honestly say it was one of the worst games I have seen saints play. 
I think the continuous ringing of the fire alarm for for 45 minutes before kickoff has acted as a trigger for me, every time it gets checked in the work “ I am back in the Stubb era” oh the horror 

This fixture is unfortunately stuck in my memory bank from a couple of seasons ago when Stubbs took us to Hamilton full of optimism, we got humped 3 nil and I can honestly say it was one of the worst games I have seen saints play. 
I think the continuous ringing of the fire alarm for for 45 minutes before kickoff has acted as a trigger for me, every time it gets checked in the work “ I am back in the Stubb era” oh the horror 
A truly horrendous day that. Me and my dad decided to leave at 2 nil, and promptly got caught on camera walking behind the goals when the 3rd went in! Decision well and truly vindicated [emoji38]