Season Tickets 20/21

This fixture is unfortunately stuck in my memory bank from a couple of seasons ago when Stubbs took us to Hamilton full of optimism, we got humped 3 nil and I can honestly say it was one of the worst games I have seen saints play. 
I think the continuous ringing of the fire alarm for for 45 minutes before kickoff has acted as a trigger for me, every time it gets checked in the work “ I am back in the Stubb era” oh the horror 
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Oran was in charge by that point.

2 hours ago, ewen23 said:
On 8/14/2020 at 12:58 PM, ALBIONSAINT said:
This fixture is unfortunately stuck in my memory bank from a couple of seasons ago when Stubbs took us to Hamilton full of optimism, we got humped 3 nil and I can honestly say it was one of the worst games I have seen saints play. 
I think the continuous ringing of the fire alarm for for 45 minutes before kickoff has acted as a trigger for me, every time it gets checked in the work “ I am back in the Stubb era” oh the horror 

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Oran was in charge by that point.

You could be right, Stubbs was sacked on the 3rd September and this game was on the 18th September? Oran’s first game we drew 0-0 with Celtic so it couldn’t have been long after we went to Hamilton full of optimism 

• 3 weeks later...