Season Tickets 20/21

59 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

For the more stupid among us, and I'm surprised that I have to explain this. (Nope. Not when they're are total idiots like shurly around).

Supporters who are furloughed and don't know when or even if they will be able to return to work will be very reluctant to spend money they may need medium to long term on season tickets. When their situation is resolved and IF they are back in a position to buy a ticket I'm asking the club to allow them to buy it at the rate they have historically bought it.  Only an fool would not be able to work this out without being spoon fed.

Hope this helps.

Reluctant to buy  ?

Over a 1000 have purchased so far. fecking loaded if they can waste money on an imaginary football season.

Addiction can be a terrible ailment.

When fools rush in.

Anyway, the early bird rate should be valid till around one month before the official start of the league season as it has always been.

So if season starts in November 1st, then early bird discount should be available until September 30th.

1 hour ago, shull said:

Reluctant to buy  ?

Over a 1000 have purchased so far. fecking loaded if they can waste money on an imaginary football season.

When fools rush in.

Anyway, the early bird rate should be valid till around one month before the official start of the league season as it has always been.

So if season starts in November 1st, then early bird discount should be available until September 30th.

Feckin hell!  Talk about deflection? What has the numbers who have bought their STs got to do with your stupid statement?

2 hours ago, shull said:

Reluctant to buy  ?

When fools rush in.

Amazing that through all of the shite patter, garbage trolling and total idiocy, even you come up with the odd good idea.

This is the first thing approaching sensible that you've said on here in a very long time.

Well done, give yourself a wee pat on the back.

47 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Amazing that through all of the shite patter, garbage trolling and total idiocy, even you come up with the odd good idea.

This is the first thing approaching sensible that you've said on here in a very long time.

Well done, give yourself a wee pat on the back.

I don't disagree with Shurly's idea but that wasn't what we were debating. I felt it should be in place even longer for those who regularly paid early.

ETA. I did get a response from the SLO who said he'll put it to the club at the next meeting so that's a start. As I have also Emailed others I'm hoping the idea is taken up before this as they don't know when the next meeting will be.

Edited by stlucifer

I got my Saint Mirren number this morning! It's in the 70s. I cannot help but wonder whether they will be unique numbers, in which case those purchasing them now will receive a four figure number, assuming they correspond with the order in which they're purchased of course. 

Has anybody else got theirs?

8 minutes ago, W6er said:

I got my Saint Mirren number this morning! It's in the 70s. I cannot help but wonder whether they will be unique numbers, in which case those purchasing them now will receive a four figure number, assuming they correspond with the order in which they're purchased of course. 

Has anybody else got theirs?

I take it you got it via Email? Nothing in my inbox.

4 minutes ago, shull said:

I dinnae want to be in that number when... 

Imagine just being constantly raging that some people are happy to pay good money to support a football team.
Imagine further having to cope with that by claiming you know best & everyone else is gullible & miss-lead.

Imagine  even further that not working & your rage just festering 😂

Kick the obsession Shull, you’ll be happier when you do. 😁

Just now, stlucifer said:

I take it you got it via Email? Nothing in my inbox.

Aye, I received it in an email this morning. However I purchased a second one about twenty minutes later and that person hasn't received theirs yet. I have just looked at the receipt I received via email, and I bought mine just after 10 am on 11 May.

1 minute ago, W6er said:

Aye, I received it in an email this morning. However I purchased a second one about twenty minutes later and that person hasn't received theirs yet. I have just looked at the receipt I received via email, and I bought mine just after 10 am on 11 May.

I got mine on the 11th too but not sure what time. Que sera, sera.

16 hours ago, shull said:

Email the Club and tell them they are complicit in the corruption and destruction of Scottish Football, but here's my Season Ticket money anyway.

Love 

Fecking Muggins  xxx

Don't be so hard on yourself. :wink:

43 minutes ago, shull said:

Just original thoughts and stacks of wisdom in my head. 

Perhaps you had one thought that was original, though I doubt it could be classed as wise, but the repetition of that constantly across this forum has wearied most people on here. 

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

Perhaps you had one thought that was original, though I doubt it could be classed as wise, but the repetition of that constantly across this forum has wearied most people on here. 

Have you still not got yours?

I've just gone through some of the pages of this thread to see how many potential fans might have purchased a season ticket, and I was pleasantly surprised by the number of actual supporters on here! It's a shame, because when I think of the forum only a couple of names come to mind. But in no particular order, thank you to:

@BuddieinEK - I hope you're in a position to purchase one soon, pal. :thumbs2

@djchapsticks, @aldo_j, @stlucifer, @foxbar_bud, @Stegman, @santaponsasaint, @jaybee, @munoz, @TediousTom, @linwood buddie, @Yflab, @Helmettroll, @rabuddies, @LargsBud, @ged62, @ALBIONSAINT, @StanleySaint, @smcc, @guinness, @nedflanders123, @Danny, @Cookie Monster, @E=Mc2, @oaksoft, @mattman, @portmahomack saint, @St.Ricky and of course @div

There are definitely a few more who might not have replied to this thread, or who I have just missed, but it seems the majority on here are genuine Saints fans after all, and there's just a small, vocal minority who aren't. 

19 minutes ago, W6er said:

I've just gone through some of the pages of this thread to see how many potential fans might have purchased a season ticket, and I was pleasantly surprised by the number of actual supporters on here! It's a shame, because when I think of the forum only a couple of names come to mind. But in no particular order, thank you to:

@djchapsticks, @aldo_j, @stlucifer, @foxbar_bud, @Stegman, @santaponsasaint, @jaybee, @munoz, @TediousTom, @linwood buddie, @Yflab, @Helmettroll, @rabuddies, @LargsBud, @ged62, @ALBIONSAINT, @StanleySaint, @smcc, @guinness, @nedflanders123, @Danny, @Cookie Monster, @E=Mc2, @oaksoft, @mattman, @portmahomack saint, @St.Ricky and of course @div

There are definitely a few more who might not have replied to this thread, or who I have just missed, but it seems the majority on here are genuine Saints fans after all, and there's just a small, vocal minority who aren't. 

So, the criteria to be a "genuine" fan is to buy a season ticket? :blink:

Away and play on the railway line ya roaster. :lol: 

Edited by faraway saint

28 minutes ago, W6er said:

All are Saints fans whether they purchase a Season Ticket or not.