W6er

Season Tickets 20/21

Just now, Ayrshire Saints said:

I take it we continue sending everyone on the mailing list a pleading message to renew even if you already have. Getting a bit grating now. Also renewed weeks ago and no sign of any "be in that" number. Usual efficiency.

Took about 3-4 weeks for me to get my number.

23 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I take it we continue sending everyone on the mailing list a pleading message to renew even if you already have. Getting a bit grating now. Also renewed weeks ago and no sign of any "be in that" number. Usual efficiency.

Got my number. Glad to see the club continue to drum up sales. 

Edited by St.Ricky

On 7/13/2020 at 5:36 PM, St.Ricky said:

Got my number. Glad to see the club continue to drum up sales. 

Is it the number 2, because that's what you remind me of, the morning after 12 pints of Guinness and vindaloo...

2 minutes ago, GMan said:

Is it the number 2, because that's what you remind me of, the morning after 12 pints of Guinness and vindaloo...

Ah... You are poetic beyond description. And.. Only a fool would drink 12 pints of the dark stuff and eat a vindaloo.. Then again.. It seems you qualify on that score. 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Ah... You are poetic beyond description. And.. Only a fool would drink 12 pints of the dark stuff and eat a vindaloo.. Then again.. It seems you qualify on that score. 

Aye, I'm not actually a fan of vindaloos.

How come you're no longer using your other alias, btw?

Hi, first post as just joined. I’ve had a season ticket last couple of years and was trying to renew online, without success. Maybe a phone call will be better, but the real point is whether it’s worth renewing this time as having already missed the last few games last season and with no prospect of attending for the foreseeable, what’s the point.? Are others of a similar attitude .?

Hi, first post as just joined. I’ve had a season ticket last couple of years and was trying to renew online, without success. Maybe a phone call will be better, but the real point is whether it’s worth renewing this time as having already missed the last few games last season and with no prospect of attending for the foreseeable, what’s the point.? Are others of a similar attitude .?
No.

48 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Really personal decision depending on your circumstances. 
I renewed because I wanted to keep my seat but also to support the team. Not everyone can afford to make the same choices.

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

I thought for a moment, you were a St.Johnstone supporter visiting. :lol:

2 hours ago, ulysses said:

I’ve actually bought a season ticket for the first time. Attended the occasional game for years but used to work weekends a fair bit. Now I’m in a Mon-Friday gig it was top priority!

You attended the occasional game for years so never bought a ticket, now you have bought a ticket and can't attend any games🤣🤣

How do you see keeping your seat fitting in with social distancing once fans are allowed back in the stadium?

Really personal decision depending on your circumstances. 
I renewed because I wanted to keep my seat but also to support the team. Not everyone can afford to make the same choices.