W6er

Season Tickets 20/21

15 minutes ago, Slarti said:

Maybe so many have been sold because folk know that there's not much chance of having to sit through watching a game. :whistle

Only for the technophobes. 

This fixture is unfortunately stuck in my memory bank from a couple of seasons ago when Stubbs took us to Hamilton full of optimism, we got humped 3 nil and I can honestly say it was one of the worst games I have seen saints play. 
I think the continuous ringing of the fire alarm for for 45 minutes before kickoff has acted as a trigger for me, every time it gets checked in the work “ I am back in the Stubb era” oh the horror 

This fixture is unfortunately stuck in my memory bank from a couple of seasons ago when Stubbs took us to Hamilton full of optimism, we got humped 3 nil and I can honestly say it was one of the worst games I have seen saints play. 
I think the continuous ringing of the fire alarm for for 45 minutes before kickoff has acted as a trigger for me, every time it gets checked in the work “ I am back in the Stubb era” oh the horror 
A truly horrendous day that. Me and my dad decided to leave at 2 nil, and promptly got caught on camera walking behind the goals when the 3rd went in! Decision well and truly vindicated

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I think it was just over that.

3500 or 3600 if I remember.

Was it not some kind of record last season? I have the figure 4100 kicking about for some reason or it might just have been a Fitzyism 

2 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Was it not some kind of record last season? I have the figure 4100 kicking about for some reason or it might just have been a Fitzyism 

You've got me doubting myself now. 😀

You might be right but that seems awfully high.

8 hours ago, oaksoft said:

5 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Either way, this seasons number is a fine effort. 👍

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Oran was in charge by that point.

Hopefully we can get good numbers buying a half season tickets in January to get the numbers back up to last season.

If fans get out of the habit of buying one, it could be hard to get them back. 

2 hours ago, ewen23 said:
On 8/14/2020 at 12:58 PM, ALBIONSAINT said:

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Oran was in charge by that point.

You could be right, Stubbs was sacked on the 3rd September and this game was on the 18th September? Oran’s first game we drew 0-0 with Celtic so it couldn’t have been long after we went to Hamilton full of optimism 

On 8/14/2020 at 2:06 PM, oaksoft said:

One way to suss it is check the lowest attendance. Most clubs include ST holders in their attendance figures regardless of whether they actually show up. 

On 9/9/2020 at 6:52 PM, mattman said:

Don’t recall any other prize draws been done for the be in that number promotion, has it stopped ? Can’t really think of much stuff that was awarded. 

Next prize draw will be the first ones allowed back in the stadium.