Last Warning

5 hours ago, antrin said:

Well you WERE that same forum fool when you first ventured in here, years back.

Boasting about Arbroath of all things...

And your street and house and far too many personal things.  Remember?

I tried to suggest that you shouldnae.  but you weren't interested - the confidence of ignorance.

I located your house on Google Earth and mentioned something specific that sat out front of it.

You swiftly mended your ways.  And deleted your tell-tale posts.  Stopped bumming about your actual location.

Doubt if you ever thanked me for my sensible, cautious kindness….  :rolleyes:

Sadly you're still posting on here and  still more of a fool than Ricky.  :)

More to the point is, just how many people would go to the lengths that you went to; to locate F mans abode?  Oh by the way abode is his hoose, just in case whoever reads your posts to you is not available.  Ouch!

8 hours ago, D.F.Riley said:

Its up to you now. Two serious offences after your last warning. Have you banned Whydowebother and Santaponsasaint  ? If mot , why not ?  And why are the offences still displayed on your Forum ?

Yes.

They weren’t dealt with until this morning because I was working, then I was at the match. 

More to the point is, just how many people would go to the lengths that you went to; to locate F mans abode?  Oh by the way abode is his hoose, just in case whoever reads your posts to you is not available.  Ouch!
Perhaps "many people" aren't as helpful as me? And... What "lengths"? [emoji851]
He'd told us the street. And what was identifiable about his house. I easily demonstrated how arrantly insecure this was... potentially.

Its up to you now. Two serious offences after your last warning. Have you banned Whydowebother and Santaponsasaint  ? If mot , why not ?  And why are the offences still displayed on your Forum ?

I'm Santaponsasaint. My name is Gary Reid and I dont give a feck who knows me or not. I have nothing to hide. I'm no keyboard warrior. What I say on here are my own opinions. The same opinions I will say to anyone face.

9 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

I'm Santaponsasaint. My name is wee Isa, I am the Forum Gossip and proud. I can say what I like about anybody and everything and post it on this Forum. 

Div can do feck all. He cant ban me because I am his wee pal and the untouchable of the Forum.   

All true

love ,  Ian C Cumming xxx

Edited by shull

On 3/5/2020 at 8:08 AM, antrin said:

Perhaps "many people" aren't as helpful as me? And... What "lengths"? emoji851.png
He'd told us the street. And what was identifiable about his house. I easily demonstrated how arrantly insecure this was... potentially.

TBH that was a pretty creepy thing for you to have done.

Why would you think it was "helpful"?

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

What... now it's against the rules to post personal details of a.n.other without their permission...?

If that banning order had been upheld a few years ago the forum would have been closed down. Starting at the top!

If the rules had been enforced a couple of years ago, this Thread would not exist. 

It is easy for the Owner to ban and SinBin buddies that he doesn't know or are not in his Friend Squad.

Funnily enough, it is mostly Div's friends  who slate and put the boot into our great Forum and they do this from the safety of Pie and Bovril. 

If the rules had been enforced a couple of years ago, this Thread would not exist. 
It is easy for the Owner to ban and SinBin buddies that he doesn't know or are not in his Friend Squad.
Funnily enough, it is mostly Div's friends  who slate and put the boot into our great Forum and they do this from the safety of Pie and Bovril. 
No. It's people like you and a few others that ruin every thread. Probably the reason Div is giving it up at the end of the season. You cant hide anymore. Everyone knows your name. [emoji13]

20 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

No. It's people like you and a few others that ruin every thread. Probably the reason Div is giving it up at the end of the season. You cant hide anymore. Everyone knows your name. emoji13.png

Nobody can hide from a sweetie wife. They will always get you in the end. It's your ambition to be first with all the breaking news. 

GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT, 

GUESS WHO SHULL IS ? 

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW. 

Well done wee Isa 

So do I. 

Ian C Cumming 

That actually made your day in your sad gossiping life. 

Always laughing at you. 

3 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

What... now it's against the rules to post personal details of a.n.other without their permission...?

If that banning order had been upheld a few years ago the forum would have been closed down. Starting at the top!

To be honest, think the forum is edging towards the end of its lifecycle. If Div is chucking it at the end of the season might time for the ‘newbie’ to hit reset.

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:
1 hour ago, aldo_j said:
To be honest, think the forum is edging towards the end of its lifecycle. If Div is chucking it at the end of the season might time for the ‘newbie’ to hit reset.

Maybe... what did you say the new guy's name was again?

Ian C Cumming.

2 hours ago, shull said:

I hope Aldo_j is a chum of Div 

I would be upset if he got banned for his class quip. 

Nah, dinny ken him. His baw though, so back to my original point. The end of the season should mean the absolute reset button. Even for a month or two.

Come to think of it, the post building that would go would be a shit show. W6er starting posts about the best size of beans you get free with a pie.

17 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Can I ask you what the "C" stands for ?   :whistle

I thought it might have been Boris Johnson's Adviser but obviously not with the initials. Might be a ruse, might be DC in disguise. 

Edited by St.Ricky