Kilmarnock v St Mirren 14 March

St.Ricky

Waters out as a loanee and possibly the three who went off injured out too.
Gonna be tough.
Wallace can cover for Waters... BUT...

He finished a hard game carrying an injury and can he be risked on an artificial...

Also... If McCarthy is out, Foley will have to cover in defence leaving us short in midfield. Wallace would have been my first pick replacement for him.

Too soon for McGinn?

McGrath looked better through the middle and tried to drive us forward... but number one sub TA was stuck in reverse gear against the Jambos when he came on and I struggle to see why he repeatedly gets on ahead of others.

Huge game as a win for Saints would really pull Killie back into the relegation dogfight.

2 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

It was the same when we played them in December with Foley at CH & no "hardman" in midfield. 

Obviously less than ideal but maybe Mullen would be an option in midfield if given instructions to stay on his feet! :rolleyes:

Couple of the Hearts players couldnie  stay on their feet last night. Went down at the slightest touch.  :angry: 

I'd take Mullen over Andreu on Saturday. Can't see why Goodwin has persevered with Andreu as his first-pick substitute for so long. Apart from one goal against Hibs, I don't think he has performed at the level expected of him when he was brought to the club. Danny will buzz around, causing as many worries to the opposing defence as Andreu does.....maybe even more.

COYS!!