Kilmarnock v St Mirren 14 March

St.Ricky

13 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Wallace can cover for Waters... BUT...

He finished a hard game carrying an injury and can he be risked on an artificial...

Also... If McCarthy is out, Foley will have to cover in defence leaving us short in midfield. Wallace would have been my first pick replacement for him.

Too soon for McGinn?

McGrath looked better through the middle and tried to drive us forward... but number one sub TA was stuck in reverse gear against the Jambos when he came on and I struggle to see why he repeatedly gets on ahead of others.

Huge game as a win for Saints would really pull Killie back into the relegation dogfight.

Maybe we'll finally see Djorkaef?

Dan Roan

[emoji818]@danroan

BREAKING: Premier League and EFL look set to announce both will be suspended until at least Apr 4th, when situation will be reviewed. Hearing EFL board agreed on this unanimously. Premier League meeting happening in 10 mins when clubs will be urged to follow suit

Looking like this will be announced up here too. Cant see it not happening tbh.

19 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Dan Roan

emoji818.png@danroan

BREAKING: Premier League and EFL look set to announce both will be suspended until at least Apr 4th, when situation will be reviewed. Hearing EFL board agreed on this unanimously. Premier League meeting happening in 10 mins when clubs will be urged to follow suit

Looking like this will be announced up here too. Cant see it not happening tbh.

If OF weren't playing I'd agree. Really hoping they suspend the football up here also this weekend as we having a huge injury list. Win on Wed was massive and would allow us to get players fit again

Edited by lenziebud

Could players agree to sign a contract addendum? Not many on PCAs would think.  Need to be pragmatic.  Still better than the season ending.  You'd like to think these discussions are going on. 

Though of course suits us if not and we only had I think 3 home games revenue to come. 

1 hour ago, guinness said:

After end May majority of players in League not under contract

Correct- Finally fact rather than mass speculation

The season is gone, either the SPFL call it complete or null and void. I can possibly see the cup competition being completed,  but that's it...……..

I am sorry but with Dundee Utd and Hearst being involved here I find this so funny, and in the words of my bestie Shull- Feck Em, be even funnier if Celtic don't get 9 in a row, but that's highly unlikely ...

One thing is certain, things will not only get better

3 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Correct- Finally fact rather than mass speculation

The season is gone, either the SPFL call it complete or null and void. I can possibly see the cup competition being completed,  but that's it...……..

I am sorry but with Dundee Utd and Hearst being involved here I find this so funny, and in the words of my bestie Shull- Feck Em, be even funnier if Celtic don't get 9 in a row, but that's highly unlikely ...

One thing is certain, things will not only get better

League standing will count so Celtic will get 9 in a row in the same way the bottom club will be relegated! Don't know what will happen with the play off teams, but their may be time for them to go ahead given that the virus might be spent by May . . .

League standing will count so Celtic will get 9 in a row in the same way the bottom club will be relegated! Don't know what will happen with the play off teams, but their may be time for them to go ahead given that the virus might be spent by May . . .

If the games cant be played, then the season will be voided.

18 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

If the games cant be played, then the season will be voided.

~Is that the rules or just another thing you've conjured up?

In Grand Prix racing once you've complete 8 races the champion can be announced if the season is over...