Kilmarnock v St Mirren 14 March

St.Ricky

21 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

League standing will count so Celtic will get 9 in a row in the same way the bottom club will be relegated! Don't know what will happen with the play off teams, but their may be time for them to go ahead given that the virus might be spent by May . . .

This makes sense to me. I'd support this approach. 

~Is that the rules or just another thing you've conjured up?
In Grand Prix racing once you've complete 8 races the champion can be announced if the season is over...
Do teams get relegated face play off, win euro places in F1?

It would lead to total meltdown if winners and losers were declared if the season is voided.

Would uefa recognise these decisions? For that to be the case every league affected in Europe would have to follow suit. Good luck with that one

3 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

~Is that the rules or just another thing you've conjured up?

In Grand Prix racing once you've complete 8 races the champion can be announced if the season is over...

Says the Grand Prix. 

On 3/14/2020 at 2:57 PM, Lord Pityme said:

Do teams get relegated face play off, win euro places in F1?

It would lead to total meltdown if winners and losers were declared if the season is voided.

Would uefa recognise these decisions? For that to be the case every league affected in Europe would have to follow suit. Good luck with that one

Again you are off on a tangent - why would the season be voided? It won't be or who would play in Europe next season etc...

Standings will count if the season does not restart... if it does it might be on a change of terms . . .  i.e. not all matches might be played but some compromise to give everyone a reasonable chance... we wait and will see.

Apparently one of the options being considered by UEFA is to do away with Champions and Europa league qualifiers for next season so from Scotland Point of view we wouldn't have any European places.

Other rumours doing the rounds on Sports media BBC/Skysports etc is UEFA are desperate for the Champions and Europa Leagues to finish presumably sponsorship money plays a part in this but with the travel bans now in place all over Europe now think they will definitely be binned along with Euro 2020.

If Euro 2020 was only thing to be binned(until 2021) and Domestic, Champions and Europa Leagues started back say sometime in May you would have Football from May 2020 right through until May 2022.

My opinion is best solution is to bin everything start afresh in August.

Again you are off on a tangent - why would the season be voided? It won't be or who would play in Europe next season etc...
Standings will count if the season does not restart... if it does it might be on a change of terms . . .  i.e. not all matches might be played but some compromise to give everyone a reasonable chance... we wait and will see.

UEFA is meeting on Tuesday to figure out what is best - for ALL football.

I wouldn't trust the sfa/spfl numpties to be honest and fair in their decision making - f**kin amateurs. 

If UEFA make no recommendations then Scotland'll follow England on this, I would guess.

41 minutes ago, antrin said:

UEFA is meeting on Tuesday to figure out what is best - for ALL football.

I wouldn't trust the sfa/spfl numpties to be honest and fair in their decision making - f**kin amateurs. 

If UEFA make no recommendations then Scotland'll follow England on this, I would guess.

Agreed