New Strip - Season 2020/21

I have been thinking about next season's strip, and came across last year's thread. Does anybody know whether a decision has already been made, or whether there will be a vote on it this year?

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/St_Mirren/St_Mirren.htm

I like the strips from 1966-69, and even wondered whether the colours could be reversed, so that we have a mostly black shirt with thin white vertical stripes.

15 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Image result for black red st mirren kit

Not sure who made these, (came up on google) but these would be perfect 

Or here's my effort from last seasons thread

Image result for black red st mirren kit

I was looking for a website earlier where I could design a strip for fun. How did you do your?

Not sure if anyones seen the Dunnottar page on twitter, love some of his retro efforts, especially this one 

sm__23423.1579251524.png?c=1

1 minute ago, W6er said:

I was looking for a website earlier where I could design a strip for fun. How did you do your?

Macromedia fireworks 

12 minutes ago, W6er said:

941216537_Kit-Saints005.thumb.png.e3fc1a192bf19ce3f11d536d10b9557a.png

What we could do is just copy Juventus' kit, and just change the badge, sponsor and any third colour to red. Italians know more about fashion than us Scots...

P0.jpg

Juve have had some howlers over the years. Especially recently. Notts County on the other hand... I'd love a retro style kit!

Hopefully not the 5 fashion police dudes from last year that agreed on partick thistle strip from previous year that they got relegated in:all they did was take template and change colours:absolutely lazy and terrible decision: how hard is it to give us a traditional buds strip with black and white stripes on front and back and red away strip:not rocket science

6 minutes ago, Helmettroll said:

Remember them well, worn by the best saints team I've ever seen, maybe the best in our history, can you imagine players wearing them now with there yellow, green or pink boots🤮,

Got to be black or white 

We should have a black boot only rule

1 minute ago, W6er said:

How about a tartan style strip, like East Fife's?

1802641051_EastFifeTartanStrip1.jpg.7ba0de0e62ed8a1db12f711db4a3f249.jpg

How about you log off and go for a wee lie down. 

Do you count dots instead of sheep to help you nod off ? 

1 minute ago, shull said:

How about you log off and go for a wee lie down. 

Do you count dots instead of sheep to help you nod off ? 

No, counting dots raises my pulse. I'd not be able to sleep for hours after such excitement...