Hooli Hooli Hooligans

shull

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

A wee recent sample................................similar to Shulls "wee cus" Shetland, then Div deleted all his likes, what a laugh that was. :lol::lol

image.png.dbb1a73c18257a1bb0e2be97ffa63f26.png

What kind of grown-up is obsessed with "likes"?  What kind of grown-up would look to see what "likes" one person gave to another person and take a screenshot of it?

I really don't mind if you and others believe I'm Shull.  Water off a ducks back as far as I'm concerned.  The more you and others go on about it and what "likes" I'm handing out to people, the more I enjoy doing it.

Here's a tip for you...why don't you try posting funny, original and football (preferably St. Mirren) related posts and then I might give you some "likes"!  I can't promise I'll give you any "likes" right enough as your content leaves a lot to be desired.

What kind of grown-up is obsessed with "likes"?  What kind of grown-up would look to see what "likes" one person gave to another person and take a screenshot of it?
I really don't mind if you and others believe I'm Shull.  Water off a ducks back as far as I'm concerned.  The more you and others go on about it and what "likes" I'm handing out to people, the more I enjoy doing it.
Here's a tip for you...why don't you try posting funny, original and football (preferably St. Mirren) related posts and then I might give you some "likes"!  I can't promise I'll give you any "likes" right enough as your content leaves a lot to be desired.
What kind of grown-up is so obsessed with likes that he has to create multiple aliases so he can get any? Just askin', like.

8 hours ago, Slarti said:

What kind of grown-up is so obsessed with likes that he has to create multiple aliases so he can get any? Just askin', like.

9 hours ago, Percy Veer said:

Here's a tip for you...why don't you try posting funny, original and football (preferably St. Mirren) related posts and then I might give you some "likes"!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My daughter's under 16 Cup Tie on Saturday away to Musselburgh was a bit tousy.

Two Coaches yellow carded.

Two Musselburgh girls yellow carded for bad fouls.

A Musselburgh player red carded for retaliation after violently kicking one of our players.

A Musselburgh parent sent off from side of pitch to his car for abusing the referee. On his way to car he finished off by calling the poor referee a fat bastard.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2023 at 6:42 PM, eastlandssaint said:

Utter scum, after the game on Saturday I went with family for a meal in the city centre before going to a gig at the Cathouse.  The scum were pouring down Argyll st when we got to the city around 3:30 and just walking out in front of traffic, harrassing passers by and generally stinking due to the need of a decent wash.  When we had finished our meal and headed down to Union st at 6 pm I thought they would have dissipated but they were still circling the streets between Central and the river.  The gig was 30 minutes late in starting and things were getting ugly, some incident between the garbage and a bus stopped traffic at the corner of union st and argyll st and the ned bastards started harrassing Pakistani taxi drivers, pelting busses with bottles and pissing in the street.  I had to move one on who was trying to wind up my son over his beard (my son is not one to trifle with) and you could see people coming out the  station dressed for a night out and just jumping in Taxis.  I'd say around 35-35 people left the queue for the Cathouse due to the behaviour of this mob and while I wasn't worried for myself i was worried for my wife & daughter in law.

These bastards managed to spoil a large section of the city centre for everyone else and I would ask how they can afford money for booze and football tickets if they cant afford laundry detergent or a bar of fecking soap?  I'd say that they should be confined to their own stadium.  Thank goodness we didn't have them at home after the split, even worse than Rangers.

Edited by beyond our ken

3 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

Thank goodness we didn't have them at home after the split, even worse than Rangers.

There are as bad as each other.

I’d go as far to say the blue half are worse.

Only a few short years ago when the new Rangers won the league there was even more trouble and significantly more arrests.

55 arrests to match their league titles!

https://news.stv.tv/west-central/fifty-five-arrested-following-rangers-title-win-celebrations

Lets not forget the old Rangers in Manchester. 

Scum regardless what colours they display. 

This type of celebration outside on the streets for the arse cheeks is quite a new development. It seems they want to outdo each other in the ned stakes.