Former Player arrested

alanb

56 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I guess that's still to be proved W6er It will be interesting to see which match or matches were alleged to be involved. 

Ricky, I would hazard a guess that it'll be all the fixtures that Dougie Imrie got yellow carded and where the bookies noted 'suspicious' (i.e. ludicrous) betting patterns on Douglas Imrie (Hamilton Accies) to receive a yellow card. IMO there's a world of difference between a professional footballer sticking a £10 bet on 4 aways on a fixed odds coupon and one who attempts match-fixing. Imrie's a f'ckin peabrain and let's hope he gets charged, tried, found guilty, and jailed.

Wage thief as a St Mirren player too.

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Ricky, I would hazard a guess that it'll be all the fixtures that Dougie Imrie got yellow carded and where the bookies noted 'suspicious' (i.e. ludicrous) betting patterns on Douglas Imrie (Hamilton Accies) to receive a yellow card. IMO there's a world of difference between a professional footballer sticking a £10 bet on 4 aways on a fixed odds coupon and one who attempts match-fixing. Imrie's a f'ckin peabrain and let's hope he gets charged, tried, found guilty, and jailed.

Wage thief as a St Mirren player too.

Thanks for the education Wilbur.