Where do you usually sit at home games?

Where do you normally sit at home games?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I thought it would be interesting to see where forum members usually sit. 

Is there any particular reason why you sit where you do? Force of habit? Friends or family sit there? It's cheaper? Prefer the view? The padded seats in the main stand are better for your piles? Etc.

I usually sit in W6, but occasionally W5 too. I like these sections because they are close to W7 and the visiting supporters, and therefore there's a good atmosphere in them. 

I thought it would be interesting to see where forum members usually sit. 
Is there any particular reason why you sit where you do? Force of habit? Friends or family sit there? It's cheaper? Prefer the view? The padded seats in the main stand are better for your piles? Etc.

I usually sit in W6, but occasionally W5 too. I like these sections because they are close to W7 and the visiting supporters, and therefore there's a good atmosphere in them. 
The TF Family stand.

Initially as I brought a youngster who benefited from the pricing...

Now because we prefer the view... and know all those around us... ...

except for OF games when we are not welcome but can be fitted in elsewhere if we ask nicely!

We don't ask!

8 minutes ago, shull said:

Offside Front Seat in my Car listening to Smooth Radio and my punters talking about the weather.

Listening? I thought with a captive audience you'd be ranting away, Shull, trying to deter people from going to the fitba....

9 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

W5 for our group. Near enough W7 to get the benefit of their noisy enthusiasm and near enough the centre line to get a decent view of both goals. And near our cars in the car park. 

Feck me Ricky am I one of your aliases....I could have wrote that word for word, see ya Wednesday..😁

5 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Have to say,  buying a ST should be reviewed due to our fecking weather, back row for me next season

I am going to get a back row one, if possible. At the Motherwell away match people were telling me to sit down, because I was on my feet so much with the excitement. This way I can stand up without annoying anybody.

13 minutes ago, W6er said:

I am going to get a back row one, if possible. At the Motherwell away match people were telling me to sit down, because I was on my feet so much with the excitement. This way I can stand up without annoying anybody.

There is only one thing I hate more than sitting down at football matches and that is selfish bassturts standing up in front of me when I’m having to sit down. Coming up a close second is unfeasibly tall Khunts sitting in front of me. 😆

24 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Back of W6 or in W7, although I'm getting a bit old for all the bouncing about now, leave that to the young ones :lol: 

Sit to stand is one of my daily exercises. My seat doesn't have anyone in front of me. Jumping up and down is way too vigorous for me. 

• 2 months later...