Where do you usually sit at home games?

Where do you normally sit at home games?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My seat is above one of the vomitory tunnels.I heard a while ago that they were having to install fencing around the tunnel drop and the view could be affected.[emoji41]
It won't be as restricted as the view fron the former Family Stand when rangers or celtic come calling! [emoji30]

Guest TPAFKATS
I sit in M7, very good people around me, I did hear a few seasons ago that the 3 seats to the left of me are normally reserved for referees or match observers (don’t know if that’s true or not though)!!
I hope they'd have a more central seat in order to get the best view of any controversial incidents esp at away end of ground.
Try to piss in their bovril, to (mis) quote an old Billy Connolly routine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2020 at 12:01 AM, HSS said:

My seat is above one of the vomitory tunnels.I heard a while ago that they were having to install fencing around the tunnel drop and the view could be affected.😎

B5BCC594-6437-4DD5-A566-91B75F97E83D.png

I’m in the family stand. Back row to the left of the goal, was also in the back row of the equivalent stand at Love St almost the same position. 

Many of the people around me have been there since we moved ground indeed a few also sat close at Love St. 

We started with about 7 of us, a few have dropped away over time and a few of us have had kids that have now joined us, indeed my son came with us from age 4 to about 14 when the noise of W7 and his pals was more fun than going with his dad.