IF remaining games are played behind doors (solution)

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Been mentioned many times but just for the fun of it, the half wits that use the St Mirren Facebook page are mostly certifiable. :1eye

It's like the wild west for stupid people, anything goes.

Doesn't change the fact this type of website based discussion is pretty dated. Some people like to pin blame on certain contributors because they just don't like the way they do business. When it's happening pretty much across all fan based pages, it's clearly something else. 

55 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Ignore them then. No one is going to force me off this website, sorry to disappoint you. 

It’s the amount of tedious and repetitive posts you make that are extremely boring. Grow up and have a think before you post, you do not need to answer every post aimed at you with the same nonsense. It’s always about deflecting and trying to prove you are right, try something different like just being quiet now and again.

Edited by Leatherface

8 hours ago, Leatherface said:

By feck ur as boring as..zzzzzz

1 hour ago, Leatherface said:

Do you not realise how boring and repetitive you are?

45 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

It’s the amount of tedious and repetitive posts you make that are extremely boring. Grow up and have a think before you post, you do not need to answer every post aimed at you with the same nonsense. It’s always about deflecting and trying to prove you are right, try something different like just being quiet now and again.

And this is without your alias posts.

ironymeter2.gif

1 hour ago, Leatherface said:

-I don't deflect in posts never mind "always"

-I have no issue with putting my hands up when wrong

As I have said before, simple solution is just to ignore and continue with your life. I enjoy the arguments you get on BAWA, they can be good fun. You wont change my approach for that reason. Singling me out does you no favours, there's plenty of others that like a rumble on here, just look at the post counts. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

-I don't deflect in posts never mind "always"

-I have no issue with putting my hands up when wrong

As I have said before, simple solution is just to ignore and continue with your life. I enjoy the arguments you get on BAWA, they can be good fun. You wont change my approach for that reason. Singling me out does you no favours, there's plenty of others that like a rumble on here, just look at the post counts. 

I’m no singling you out for no reason, I just find your posts extremely boring, my last word on this, no need to reply.

So for all those people who want to play behind closed doors The German league is due to start next week so they have been training for a while and now the whole Dynamo Dresden squad are in isolation. Absolute f**king madness to play behind closed doors a player is going to die with this virus and then all hell is going to break. Loose. 

11 hours ago, elvis said:

So for all those people who want to play behind closed doors The German league is due to start next week so they have been training for a while and now the whole Dynamo Dresden squad are in isolation. Absolute f**king madness to play behind closed doors a player is going to die with this virus and then all hell is going to break. Loose. 

Dunno if you saw a link I posted in another thread...?

here’s another version of that same news:

https://www.bt.com/sport/news/german-football-s-return-suffers-setback-as-dresden-squad-enter-isolation

• 1 month later...

from this weeks update- 

A few weeks ago we stated that we had tried to manage the club through this pandemic in a manner we felt was in its best interests both morally and financially.

One of the items that comes under both of these headings and that has come up regularly at our board meetings has been the issue of partial refunds for season ticket holders.

We stated very early on in this crisis that we were looking at giving season ticket holders free access to Buddievision and free entry to a league cup game as compensation for the games they were not able to attend.

Our financial situation continues to evolve on a weekly basis and we still have many uncertainties around Covid testing and the regulatory requirements we will face to ensure we can all start watching and playing football again safely.

However, the agreement with Sky that allows us to ensure that all 20/21 season ticket holders will now get to watch all league games this season either on television or in person will change how we make Buddievision available next year and, with our continued doubts over when the league cup will be played, we have made the decision to go with the simple solution and offer partial refunds.

We have received reassurances from many of our supporters that they were happy for the club to use the money that would have been necessary to offer refunds to be used to help the club survive this crisis and we thank you all for your support. It has been an enormous help in steering us through these difficult times.

There are, however, some fans who, for different reasons, have asked for a refund. In the circumstances we feel it is only fair to accede to their request and to extend the refund offer to all season ticket holders.

To be clear if everyone asked for a refund it would significantly hurt the club and cost us around £140,000 so we sincerely hope that the majority of you will not ask for your refund and will see fit to allow us to use that money to protect the club, safeguard our academy and build a team for the coming season.

However, if you do require the refund then please email the club at [email protected] and we will process this for you. In order for us to budget properly for next season we need to keep the window for claims as short as possible, so we need any requests by Friday 19th June please.

If you are one of the few fans who have already contacted the club requesting a refund can we ask that you do it again quoting your name and season ticket number and a phone number you can be contacted at.

You have all played a part over the last four years in bringing us to where we are now and with your continued support we will continue to march forward.

———-

fair play from the club, something I wouldn’t be looking for myself, but don’t blame others if they do claim, everyone has their reasons. 

Edited by mattman

Fecking dry your eyes St Mirren and pay the fans what they are due. 

Fecking quick enough to charge 27 pounds for a league match and 32 pounds for a cup tie. 

The 40 to 50 pounds Tops will be on sale in a couple of days. 

Shameful St Mirren 

Rip off. 

1 minute ago, shull said:

Fecking dry your eyes St Mirren and pay the fans what they are due. 

Fecking quick enough to charge 27 pounds for a league match and 32 pounds for a cup tie. 

The 40 to 50 pounds Tops will be on sale in a couple of days. 

Shameful St Mirren 

Rip off. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

"There are, however, some fans who, for different reasons, have asked for a refund. In the circumstances we feel it is only fair to accede to their request and to extend the refund offer to all season ticket holders.

To be clear if everyone asked for a refund it would significantly hurt the club and cost us around £140,000 so we sincerely hope that the majority of you will not ask for your refund"

Accede?
Hurt?

Really?

No guilt trip.therr then!

That could have been phrased a lot better. I have no intention of requesting a refund. I doubt many have.

Was that tone and language really necessary?

8 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

"There are, however, some fans who, for different reasons, have asked for a refund. In the circumstances we feel it is only fair to accede to their request and to extend the refund offer to all season ticket holders.

To be clear if everyone asked for a refund it would significantly hurt the club and cost us around £140,000 so we sincerely hope that the majority of you will not ask for your refund"

Accede?
Hurt?

Really?

No guilt trip.therr then!

That could have been phrased a lot better. I have no intention of requesting a refund. I doubt many have.

Was that tone and language really necessary?

Agree with this.

Like BEK, I will not be looking for any money back from last season but there will be some people who need the money. They shouldn't be made to feel like they are putting the club out, or are being unreasonable.

I imagine that the vast majority of the season ticket refund requests coming in are due to the fact that the money is needed not due to any penny pinching. Those fans should not be made to feel guilty about this.

Better comms here would be welcome - the message is fine, just not the way it is being said

Indeed. Motherwell announced similar measures today, without those words, but with the same implication.

https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2020/06/10/2019-20-season-ticket-refunds/

What is interesting is that any money not claimed, might be able to looked upon as a donation and VAT claimed back. That would probably be around 22-23K if £140K is indeed the correct figure. Enough for two thirds of a Covid testing machine.:rolleyes: