Jump to content

IF remaining games are played behind doors (solution)


Recommended Posts

Isn't it funny how Boris is roundly thought of as a diddy yet you lap it up when he comes out with this wildly speculative figure.  .
Considering we're  sitting on 11 deaths and under 800 cases I'll take your money that we don't reach anywhere close to 300,000 - 500,000 deaths. 
Also this mince about doubling every day.......................you need to go back to school for basic arithmatic. 
One week ago, on March 5, the total number of cases stood at 115. Thursday's total of 590 is more than five times greater than the equivalent figure one week ago.
 
No... there are 5000-10000 people infected.
They wont test people now, you are told to stay at home. Wake up ffs
Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 minutes ago, antrin said:

Be reasonable.  There is no scaremongering.  This was just an expert offering his expert opinion.

There is nowhere in what I wrote suggesting it will happen in any near future

But..  It WILL happen.

There will be deaths, (as with flu there always are deaths), but there is an upside.

You have missed what I was meaning,...................and I didn't suggest you SAID it would happen in the near future. 

16 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

With no time limit on this it has a decent chance of being correct but it suggests, and will be taken by many, that this will happen in the very near future.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

No... there are 5000-10000 people infected.
They wont test people now, you are told to stay at home. Wake up ffs

As usual you seem to have an ability to totally disregard large parts of my previous posts, I've quoted below to help you........................

Wake up.........................:lol:

3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Considering we're  sitting on 11 deaths and under 800 cases I'll take your money that we don't reach anywhere close to 300,000 - 500,000 deaths. 
Also this mince about doubling every day.......................you need to go back to school for basic arithmetic. 
One week ago, on March 5, the total number of cases stood at 115. Thursday's total of 590 is more than five times greater than the equivalent figure one week ago.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Isn't it funny how Boris is roundly thought of as a diddy yet you lap it up when he comes out with this wildly speculative figure.  .
Considering we're  sitting on 11 deaths and under 800 cases I'll take your money that we don't reach anywhere close to 300,000 - 500,000 deaths. 
Also this mince about doubling every day.......................you need to go back to school for basic arithmatic. 
One week ago, on March 5, the total number of cases stood at 115. Thursday's total of 590 is more than five times greater than the equivalent figure one week ago.
 

I’ll take that bet. How much?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, friskysteed said:

I’m a member of SMISA, not an active member. It was only a suggestion cos I live closer to you than Paisley. But I’ve just got back back from Italy (not Lombardy) and am in isolation. If you want your money I think you should try to collect now

I'll come to your funeral..........................RIP........................and no cheques. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

:byebye
So I'm not one of us? 
You don't half talk some shite. 
PS What has Italy got to do with your 300,000 - 500,000 prediction? 
Again for the umpteenth time the 300,000 - 500,000 estimated death rate is a govt estimate, not mine.
And yes you are 'us'. Being 'us' means doing the right things that helps all of 'us'. If that's not your bag then it's back to 'you'.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

Again for the umpteenth time the 300,000 - 500,000 estimated death rate is a govt estimate, not mine.
And yes you are 'us'. Being 'us' means doing the right things that helps all of 'us'. If that's not your bag then it's back to 'you'.

And for the umpteenth time you choose to believe it and post the worst case scenario as often as possible.

You honestly think there will be 300,000 - 500,000 deaths from the current figure of 11? :lol:

What are "us" meant to do................buy as many toilet rolls as possible, run around screaming, post scaremongering drivel? 

Gullible doesn't cover you on this issue. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Italy now at .03%, not far to go for your dream of 80%.
Oh, who is this "us"? 
What is it you arent getting?
Do you think everyone with the virus is being tested? Even if the govt wanted to it has neither the test kits, or people to do and analyse the tests for every infected person.
What's happening in Italy will happen here in about 4 weeks. Where doctors are forced to decide between two or more people which one has the best chance of living, and gets put on the respirator.
That is coming here.... all our families will be affected, loved ones will pass away simply because our Hospitals have but a handful of respirators each.
Wake up to death! It's coming to us all, when it chooses.
Fyi if our Govt estimates there are now in excess of 20,000 people infected... how many do you think are, or have been in Italy?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

What is it you arent getting?
Do you think everyone with the virus is being tested? Even if the govt wanted to it has neither the test kits, or people to do and analyse the tests for every infected person.
What's happening in Italy will happen here in about 4 weeks. Where doctors are forced to decide between two or more people which one has the best chance of living, and gets put on the respirator.
That is coming here.... all our families will be affected, loved ones will pass away simply because our Hospitals have but a handful of respirators each.
Wake up to death! It's coming to us all, when it chooses.
Fyi if our Govt estimates there are now in excess of 20,000 people infected... how many do you think are, or have been in Italy?

Are you running out of toilet rolls? 

Give up the emotional blackmail, it doesn't wash...........:thumbsdown

The facts, remember them, don't back up your rambling dramatic drivel. 

You post so many lies you have no credibility at all. 

Stick to the numbers that are real......................worldwide, that's the whole wide world, 5,436 deaths and you still persist with 300,000 - 500,000 in the UK? :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are you running out of toilet rolls? 
Give up the emotional blackmail, it doesn't wash...........:thumbsdown
The facts, remember them, don't back up your rambling dramatic drivel. 
You post so many lies you have no credibility at all. 
Stick to the numbers that are real......................worldwide, that's the whole wide world, 5,436 deaths and you still persist with 300,000 - 500,000 in the UK? 
That what the govt say, I have no idea how right/wrong there estimates are. But I know when an asshole like Trump goes from declaring the whole thing is a Hoax, to declaring a National Emergency... shits happening.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:
47 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
Are you running out of toilet rolls? 
Give up the emotional blackmail, it doesn't wash...........:thumbsdown
The facts, remember them, don't back up your rambling dramatic drivel. 
You post so many lies you have no credibility at all. 
Stick to the numbers that are real......................worldwide, that's the whole wide world, 5,436 deaths and you still persist with 300,000 - 500,000 in the UK? emoji38.png

That what the govt say, I have no idea how right/wrong there estimates are. But I know when an asshole like Trump goes from declaring the whole thing is a Hoax, to declaring a National Emergency... shits happening.

Ach LPM you know the Wee man doesn't have either a clue or an opinion but merely wants to keep his post count up. By the way, I agree with you on Trump

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are you running out of toilet rolls? 
Give up the emotional blackmail, it doesn't wash...........:thumbsdown
The facts, remember them, don't back up your rambling dramatic drivel. 
You post so many lies you have no credibility at all. 
Stick to the numbers that are real......................worldwide, that's the whole wide world, 5,436 deaths and you still persist with 300,000 - 500,000 in the UK? 
BBC News - Coronavirus: UK deaths double in 24 hours
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51889957
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...