Stupid Mangers comments thread

DougJamie

Its been a while since I started  a thread, been years since it was a decent one ,but I could not believe the message Stendal gave his 1600 brave souls that journeyed to the Simply Digital on a pishy midweek game last night

"I know this is disappointing for all. Maybe they've lost a little bit of hope for our big goal. I promise Sunday I'll play a team that knows how big a game it is and will fight from the first minute. I never give up."

How is the chance of getting off the bottom the league not massive and requires him " to pick the right team", he states its a " must not lose game" yet he questions the players efforts, I would suggest Hearts are toast under this guy...…………..

The team he played had 5 Full internationals, not to mention U21s , his team have a wage bill of 120k average , and I bet he is on far more than most managers in Scotland.

I was not happy with Goodies " Celtic didn't get out of 2nd Gear and still scored 5 against us "  Or even Jimmy Bone's cardboard cut outs after 7-0 loss at Raith

Anyone else got any others that grind them- McGhee , Skondal, Barnes, Pedro or previous Saints manager?   

Kenny Sheila was a rich source for comments. Numerous SFA charges but the one I like was one from NI where he described The Irish Republic Team as England's Reserves and Northern Ireland as England's Reserve's Reserves. He famously called Celtic Scotland's Monsters. 

Billy Davies talking about Billy Davies talking about Billy Davies on Radio Scotland when he was touted for the St Mirren job a while back

"It widnae be in Billy Davies's best interests to take the St Mirren job, Billy Davies is a bit above a club like St Mirren"

26 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Billy Davies talking about Billy Davies talking about Billy Davies on Radio Scotland when he was touted for the St Mirren job a while back

"It widnae be in Billy Davies's best interests to take the St Mirren job, Billy Davies is a bit above a club like St Mirren"

And where is he now

2 hours ago, Doakes said:

Out of football management for 6 years now.

Pretty good record as well.

Just a bad attitude.

9 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Out of football management for 6 years now.

Pretty good record as well.

Just a bad attitude.

Yeah seen he has around 40% win rate with most clubs, Alex Rae would be proud

Apparently he loves a conspiracy theory :ph34r: