Could Coronavirus Kill Our 42 Clubs

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

And to think you were being so convivial last night. 😃

I still am. I told you who I am not last night. Stubbs2018 was my last Alias many months ago. 

On 3/13/2020 at 10:56 AM, shull said:

Due to a long shutdown. 

Fecking hope so and serves them all right. 

FECKEM.

And when they all reform, hopefully they will mostly be Part Time and charging no more than £9 admission price.

And there should be just 40 new Clubs. 

Just what the beautiful game needs.   

Is that not just a junior football model? Have you never considered just erasing professional football from your psyche and just following a local junior club instead? You might find all that hate leaves you...…..

9 minutes ago, eckthesaint said:

Is that not just a junior football model? Have you never considered just erasing professional football from your psyche and just following a local junior club instead? You might find all that hate leaves you...…..

No hate whatsoever. 

Junior football is just a step below in standard to most senior football in this Country. 

So £9 for Senior and £6 for Junior seems okay to me. 

5 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

God damn it! I’m kind of starting to believe you.

But wait a minute, are you saying that Stubbs2018 came after Shetland? Coz Shetland was DEFINITELY you.

Shetland was definitely my wee cousin. 

Amazingly, she still is. 

I will tell her you miss her terribly. 

46 minutes ago, shull said:

No hate whatsoever. 

Junior football is just a step below in standard to most senior football in this Country. 

So £9 for Senior and £6 for Junior seems okay to me. 

I actually agree it isn’t hate, it’s bitterness. Can only imagine your frustration at being completely powerless to fulfil a dream where you kill off the team you (Apparently) support and many others. 

27 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I actually agree it isn’t hate, it’s bitterness. Can only imagine your frustration at being completely powerless to fulfil a dream where you kill off the team you (Apparently) support and many others. 

Couldn't care less 

I dinnae support anybody , therefore no frustration whatsoever .

Scottish Clubs do need culled though and restarted in a sustainable format .. 

If it happens , very good .

If not , I dinnae care .

I cant see anyway the season isn't over tbh. We might not have football again for a very long time. They have to divvy up the prize money to prevent more clubs dying asap, and even then a good few will probably perish. I'm looking at you sevco and hertz.

League placings will be announced as final by June 30th. A new season will commence, when it commences, featuring teams who managed not to die in the interim.

Sevco and Hertz will sue, and may get compo, but by all accounts that will be all. SPFL has apparently checked legal stuff and a decision to end the league as is, couldn't be overturned in a court.

That said anything could happen, but I'm fairly sure we will both survive and not play any further 19/20 league matches.

8 hours ago, shull said:

Couldn't care less 

I dinnae support anybody , therefore no frustration whatsoever .

Scottish Clubs do need culled though and restarted in a sustainable format .. 

If it happens , very good .

If not , I dinnae care .

‘Feckin hope so’

I think you do care and can’t stand that it won’t happen. You’re not a St Mirren fan anymore, you’ve already said they’re your fourth team at best now. Why bother staying on the website? 

2 minutes ago, Yflab said:

If Villa go down this year they may be forced to sell Meatball. 

Most likely,  and another pay day that will come in very handy( should we ever get back to playing football again).

35 minutes ago, Dickson said:

f**k them! Seriously! And any other club in the same position! They've had their warnings and they've failed to change the way they operate. If Stewart Gilmour is right St Mirren are fecking lucky too. 

Your earlier post about Nairn County shows just how football clubs should be run. Cash in the bank and an ability to help their local community. Fantastic. I bet their support are proud of the way their club has been run. 

St Mirren aren't lucky.  A lot of hard work has gone into our youth development in the last 20 odd years, which has put us in a better position than some other clubs, due to the sales of players.