Could Coronavirus Kill Our 42 Clubs

Could also be ask why does Douglas Ross keep getting gigs at Ibrox and Parkhead ?

Surely he should only be going games close to where he lived. 

At the last bigot game, the camera picked up Walter Smith watching the game, and i wonder why since i am sure he had nothing to do with them now.

52 minutes ago, RichardBuddie said:

I wonder who approved the trip from a Celtic perspective, you’ve got to wonder why a senior advisor or club director wouldn’t intervene and at least challenge whether the right thing is being done here!!

What surprises me is that celtic announced it openly that they were going straight after the the rangers game so why didn't the powers that be, Football authorities and/or the Scottish government  get involved at that point? Not one official said boo at that juncture

Edited by stlucifer

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

What surprises me is that celtic announced it openly that they were going straight after the the rangers game so why didn't the powers that be, Football authorities and/or the Scottish government  get involved at that point? Not one official said boo at that juncture

Government made it pretty clear it isn't their place. The weakness of SFA/ SPFL not to question it though is obvious, they have done everything they can to safeguard one of their cash cow teams. 

Government made it pretty clear it isn't their place. The weakness of SFA/ SPFL not to question it though is obvious, they have done everything they can to safeguard one of their cash cow teams. 
I hear you and agree... and yet...

was it not pressure from the Scottish Government that led to the Aberdeen v Celtic match being postponed?

They can flex muscle if they want to.

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Could also be ask why does Douglas Ross keep getting gigs at Ibrox and Parkhead ?

Surely he should only be going games close to where he lived. 

At the last bigot game, the camera picked up Walter Smith watching the game, and i wonder why since i am sure he had nothing to do with them now.

Read somewhere Smith was "working for .... gers  t.v."

15 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

I hear you and agree... and yet...

was it not pressure from the Scottish Government that led to the Aberdeen v Celtic match being postponed?

They can flex muscle if they want to.

Very true, I feel now with the St Mirren/ Killie situations though that there has been significant want from SFA/ SPFL to protect the fixture so they don't have to make this decision.

Conversation with the government around the lines of 'Instead of doing the right and safe thing in isolating everything, what if we get an in-depth analysis of close contact so we can save ourselves from making a similar call we so easily made against a couple of "wee" teams'

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Big day today, season defining.

Wonder when the SPFL announce they have brought a round of midweek games forward to the 30 January seeing we all have a free weekend now and there is already a fixture pile up. They are going to do that aren't they ?

Get prepared for a meltdown of mammoth proportions. 🙄

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Big day today, season defining.

Wonder when the SPFL announce they have brought a round of midweek games forward to the 30 January seeing we all have a free weekend now and there is already a fixture pile up. They are going to do that aren't they ?

Would make sense to do this and get the successful appeal decision out ASAP... As such the SFA will probably take six weeks, still uphold the decision, let Celtic away with their breach, force us to go through arbitration due to clear unfair treatment, win the case at that point and we'll still have matches to play into October. 🤣