Could Coronavirus Kill Our 42 Clubs

By the looks of it it's going to be no entry even with a vaccine.
Honestly, and I've said this before, someone in government needs to shut this Leitch guy up and put him in his box. The last time I looked, he wasn't an elected politician so he has no business telling us what to do. This stuff should be coming from Sturgeon or her health minister and nobody else.

You don't need to be elected to tell folk what they can and cannot do. [emoji6]

I was reading in a once respected political neutral newspaper just yesterday, some unionist loons saying it should be the medical people giving the covid briefings and making the decisions and not our First Minister and the Scottish Government. [emoji23]

Honestly, and I've said this before, someone in government needs to shut this Leitch guy up and put him in his box. The last time I looked, he wasn't an elected politician so he has no business telling us what to do. This stuff should be coming from Sturgeon or her health minister and nobody else.
He was asked a direct question and gave his opinion.

10 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Worse than that. He's a glorified dentist.

Untitled.png.8355a250796b5f221dfb4a3bfbab5a47.png
From the same page.

Education

Leitch attended Airdrie Academy from 1980 to 1986.[3]
Leitch graduated in dentistry from the University of Glasgow in 1991. He became a Fellow of the Faculty of Dental Surgery at the Royal College of Surgeons (England) in 1996.
He has a doctorate from the University of Glasgow (2004), a Masters in Public Health from Harvard University (2006) and is a fellow of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (2004) and the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (2004). He is also a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (2004).
He was a 2005-06 Quality Improvement Fellow at the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI), in Boston, sponsored by the Health Foundation, he is now a Senior Fellow at the IHI.

If he used to deliver papers as a lad does that make him "just a glorified paperboy"?

On 1/31/2021 at 6:15 AM, oaksoft said:

Try telling that to Leitchy!

He'd just reply, "Bite me."

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Scott-Leeds said:

ANOTHER breach by Sevco players , 5 this time after the previous party boys a matter of weeks ago.

Any likelihood of a punishment this time ? Or yet another it’s one of ‘those two’ clubs ? No sanctions required

Thoughts!

It will be deemed "out with the club's control" most likely.

1 hour ago, Scott-Leeds said:

ANOTHER breach by Sevco players , 5 this time after the previous party boys a matter of weeks ago.

Any likelihood of a punishment this time ? Or yet another it’s one of ‘those two’ clubs ? No sanctions required

Thoughts!

The individual players should be punished but IMO this has nothing to do with the club.

Just like our players car sharing had nothing to do with Saints.