shull

Could Coronavirus Kill Our 42 Clubs

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I know him, although I know his brother better.

Gallowhill born and bred.

Haven't seen him in years so can't comment on him as a person although his brother is a great guy. 

PS One thing I do know, he's not daft. 

What age is FS? My brother in law might know him. 

22 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

I've said it before and I think this is the only fair outcome, especially for clubs in the lower leagues. It's what they do with the predicament of either awarding Celtic the title or making season null and void with no champions, which I think should be more of a challenging hurdle to get over. 

2 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

I've said it before and I think this is the only fair outcome, especially for clubs in the lower leagues. It's what they do with the predicament of either awarding Celtic the title or making season null and void with no champions, which I think should be more of a challenging hurdle to get over. 

On a selfish basis I say relegate Hearts now - when relegation was suspended to save Hibs back in '91 the ultimate losers were ourselves.

22 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

Bite the bullet and award the title and relegation spot. Pay out cash for places which the clubs obviously need. Then think of reconstruction. 

2 hours ago, munoz said:

Raith Rovers look like they're struggling.  

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51938780

Why are they struggling ? 

They have a hardcore support of around 1000. They should be paying players expenses only or at the most, small part time wages. 

If they are Full Time, then serves them right. 

FECKEM 

I have paid outrageous admission prices there in the past. 

Home to roost and aw that shite. 

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

And to think you were being so convivial last night. 😃

I still am. I told you who I am not last night. Stubbs2018 was my last Alias many months ago. 

On 3/13/2020 at 10:56 AM, shull said:

Due to a long shutdown. 

Fecking hope so and serves them all right. 

FECKEM.

And when they all reform, hopefully they will mostly be Part Time and charging no more than £9 admission price.

And there should be just 40 new Clubs. 

Just what the beautiful game needs.   

Is that not just a junior football model? Have you never considered just erasing professional football from your psyche and just following a local junior club instead? You might find all that hate leaves you...…..

54 minutes ago, shull said:

I still am. I told you who I am not last night. Stubbs2018 was my last Alias many months ago. 

God damn it! I’m kind of starting to believe you.

But wait a minute, are you saying that Stubbs2018 came after Shetland? Coz Shetland was DEFINITELY you.

9 minutes ago, eckthesaint said:

Is that not just a junior football model? Have you never considered just erasing professional football from your psyche and just following a local junior club instead? You might find all that hate leaves you...…..

No hate whatsoever. 

Junior football is just a step below in standard to most senior football in this Country. 

So £9 for Senior and £6 for Junior seems okay to me. 

5 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

God damn it! I’m kind of starting to believe you.

But wait a minute, are you saying that Stubbs2018 came after Shetland? Coz Shetland was DEFINITELY you.

Shetland was definitely my wee cousin. 

Amazingly, she still is. 

I will tell her you miss her terribly. 

46 minutes ago, shull said:

No hate whatsoever. 

Junior football is just a step below in standard to most senior football in this Country. 

So £9 for Senior and £6 for Junior seems okay to me. 

I actually agree it isn’t hate, it’s bitterness. Can only imagine your frustration at being completely powerless to fulfil a dream where you kill off the team you (Apparently) support and many others. 

27 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I actually agree it isn’t hate, it’s bitterness. Can only imagine your frustration at being completely powerless to fulfil a dream where you kill off the team you (Apparently) support and many others. 

Couldn't care less 

I dinnae support anybody , therefore no frustration whatsoever .

Scottish Clubs do need culled though and restarted in a sustainable format .. 

If it happens , very good .

If not , I dinnae care .