Opportunity Knocks

St.Ricky

The only thing that has brought about the decision is the fact Celtic are 13 points clear, if this has happened at Xmas we would be playing on...……………. but after looking at some the vile comment Hearts made about us , I cant stop smiling that somehow with a team full of overpaid internationals they may well be heading down, or even better Utd stay yet another year there...…… win win

As Old Rangers showed you cant buy success without massive consequences

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

The only thing that has brought about the decision is the fact Celtic are 13 points clear, if this has happened at Xmas we would be playing on...……………. but after looking at some the vile comment Hearts made about us , I cant stop smiling that somehow with a team full of overpaid internationals they may well be heading down, or even better Utd stay yet another year there...…… win win

As Old Rangers showed you cant buy success without massive consequences

I don't "hate" any team or their supporters but I come close with Hearts as they seem to have a history of being bad losers and having just a bit too much of a swagger when they are doing well (and my dad was a Hibbee) 

I hate to say this, but the Old Firm are extremely attractive to broadcasters. That's why Premier Sports always pick them for their Scottish Cup games. It's an unpopular opinion, but the SPFL would be a lot poorer without them. 

9 hours ago, W6er said:

I hate to say this, but the Old Firm are extremely attractive to broadcasters. That's why Premier Sports always pick them for their Scottish Cup games. It's an unpopular opinion, but the SPFL would be a lot poorer without them. 

I agree. Rather than moaning about them we should be welcoming their fans to our stadium in greater numbers, as we have been doing recently, and in doing so get more of the OF fan spend. 

The alternative is less money, smaller crowds and a lower standard of foitball. I care not a jot about their obsession with religion and politics. Just glad we don't have those "attributes".