Effect of Coronavirus

faraway saint

43 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I honestly have no idea why he does stuff like that.

I think we're meant to be impressed at his lifestyle. :lol:

Perhaps it was because he goes out for a walk each day. I live in a leafy part of a city, a stone's throw from Tollcross Park, but I wouldn't think many people would be impressed by Shettleston... 

49 minutes ago, Dickson said:

Ignore the detractors Ricky. Oaksoft talks a good game when he talks about how people in Scotland seethe with jealousy at those who are more successful than them, and yet here he's gone into seething jealous mode all because you describe your area as "leafy" and you've got a gardener. . 

I've just got in after my night shift and there were two deer in my garden eating plants. I live next to a farm that is going to be converted into woodland and I've become fairly used to seeing sheep wandering around our corner of the estate as the farm fence gets damaged by the various construction vehicles around the place, but this is the first time I've seen deer in the estate. My gardener was round on Monday. Spring has definitely sprung. 

When I was on shift I was talking to a number of night shift managers at M&S Simply Foods, and at Tesco and they all were all saying that things seemed to have calmed down quite a bit in stores since they started to limit the number of people getting in. 

Indeed, well done to Ricky and any other decent.dude who has had a fruitful life and career and still going strong. 

He has destroyed envious and jealous bully , Oaksoft with gentle words. 

Oaksoft fecking seethes at everybody who does better than him. 

An up his own.arse wanker. 

Ignore the detractors

Having endured his posts I can't wait to read this book he says he's writing. We're long overdue a thriller where the bad guy tries to murder his victims with a tedius amount of made up graphs and charts. [emoji848]

10 hours ago, lenziebud said:

Can you not just say I live in the City Centre ?

He said that as a reasonable preamble as to why it may be pleasanter to go walking there, rather than saying, “I live in a drug-raddled, whore-infested, violent part of the city.  I went for a walk...”

Guest TPAFKATS
You'd no doubt get someone saying they'll report them for breaching the Data protection act. [emoji23]
I'm sure I read that Goodwin, obika, mcpherson and at least one other had been in touch with the academy players to wish them well and keep spirits up when they can't play together.

Guest TPAFKATS
I seen, McGinn and Walters. [emoji106]

I wasn't talking about any sane person complaining. Just the usual let's try and grass SMFC/SMISA ones that get laughed at by anyone they contact.
The same kind of "fan" who wants a refund on a season ticket, despite not losing any money on it.

In this book of mine, I have a particular character I want to pin down.

I can't work out whether he is a pipe fitter who bullshits about his earnings of £200k a year to try and impress people, or whether he is a person who earns £200k per year but bullshits about being a humble pipe fitter to retain street cred.

Either way, he is unsuccessful in his attempts.

I'm going to have a lot of fun with this character. He's going to suffer a series of appalling but hilarious indignities before his frustration leads him to throwing a kitchen appliance at a disabled shop worker on minimum wage.

In this book of mine, I have a particular character I want to pin down.
I can't work out whether he is a pipe fitter who bullshits about his earnings of £200k a year to try and impress people, or whether he is a person who earns £200k per year but bullshits about being a humble pipe fitter to retain street cred.
Either way, he is unsuccessful in his attempts.
I'm going to have a lot of fun with this character. He's going to suffer a series of appalling but hilarious indignities before his frustration leads him to throwing a kitchen appliance at a disabled shop worker on minimum wage.
Does he want babies to die too? Asking for a friend...

That last bit might be made up, I don't have any friends.

14 minutes ago, Dickson said:

I'm flattered. 

If it helps your mental health to sit and dream about me all day I'm OK with that - I think. 

This week I've had to teach Faraway about simply exponentials and statistical trends although quite frankly I'm sure I'm wasting my time - none of it appears to be sticking.

Today it looks like I'm going to have to teach you all about sarcasm but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be wasting my time again because you're not as smart as he is.

I should be charging a fee for this.

Edited by oaksoft

1 hour ago, Dickson said:

I'm flattered. 

If it helps your mental health to sit and dream about me all day I'm OK with that - I think. 

He really is so jealous and envious of you or anybody else that is successful. 

It tears his mental wellbeing to fecking shreds. 

He wants to be King then bully and ridicule others. 

Decent human beings would say, well done Stuart or well done Ricky on having a good and fruitful life 

Oaksoft is a cnut with zero self awareness. 

He slaughtered IOBS and Ricky, two of the most unoffensive and kind dudes on the Forum. Unforgivable behaviour. 

1 hour ago, Dickson said:

I've not been to McHargs in nearly 30 years. Are their rhubarb tarts still as good as they used to be. 

None and very few cakes today. Had another lovely Scotch Pie which is better than Greggs. 

1 minute ago, shull said:

He really is so jealous and envious of you or anybody else that is successful. 

It tears his mental wellbeing to fecking shreds. 

He wants to be King then bully and ridicule others. 

Decent human beings would say, well done Stuart or well done Ricky on having a good and fruitful life 

Oaksoft is a cnut with zero self awareness. 

He slaughtered IOBS and Ricky, two of the most unoffensive and kind dudes on the Forum. Unforgivable behaviour. 

I hate to get in the way but you have "slaughtered" Ricky, and probably been more brutal, as much as anyone. 

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

This week I've had to teach Faraway about simply exponentials and statistical trends although quite frankly I'm sure I'm wasting my time - none of it appears to be sticking.

Today it looks like I'm going to have to teach you all about sarcasm but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be wasting my time again because you're not as smart as he is.

I should be charging a fee for this.

Post sums you up. 

Feck off cnut. 

Why are you even on a football forum ? 

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I hate to get in the way but you have "slaughtered" Ricky, and probably been more brutal, as much as anyone. 

Feck off you two faced Judas cnut. 

I have deservedly criticised his trolling and tedious content. It has been overbearing as my shite has been. 

Ricky as a person comes over as a decent human being, friendly as has had a fruitful life which drives Oaksoft demented.

Oaksoft is a bullying moron but you carry on licking his arsehole.  

1 minute ago, shull said:

Feck off you two faced Judas cnut. 

I have deservedly criticised his trolling and tedious content. It has been overbearing as my shite has been. 

Ricky as a person comes over as a decent human being, friendly as has had a fruitful life which drives Oaksoft demented.

Oaksoft is a bullying moron but you carry on licking his arsehole.  

:lol:

11 hours ago, Dickson said:

Ignore the detractors Ricky. Oaksoft talks a good game when he talks about how people in Scotland seethe with jealousy at those who are more successful than them, and yet here he's gone into seething jealous mode all because you describe your area as "leafy" and you've got a gardener. . 

I've just got in after my night shift and there were two deer in my garden eating plants. I live next to a farm that is going to be converted into woodland and I've become fairly used to seeing sheep wandering around our corner of the estate as the farm fence gets damaged by the various construction vehicles around the place, but this is the first time I've seen deer in the estate. My gardener was round on Monday. Spring has definitely sprung. 

When I was on shift I was talking to a number of night shift managers at M&S Simply Foods, and at Tesco and they all were all saying that things seemed to have calmed down quite a bit in stores since they started to limit the number of people getting in. 

I live in a small village outside Chesterfield, very rural and very pretty and as far as I am aware (only been here a year) all good people.......tell me do you think Oaky will ever calm down?

Anyhow, my company, rather than go down the closure route have decided to split the number of employees into 2 groups, and we work one week and get the next week off, all on full pay.

This will reduce the number of people in the plant at any one time and there are other measures to reduce contact.

Seems a decent enough solution.