Effect of Coronavirus

faraway saint

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:
1 hour ago, oaksoft said:
Won't lie. I lost interest when he started wittering on about Law village having 3 roads out. Fell asleep. I am beginning to think this character needs killing off in my new novel. emoji1787.png

Or you could reveal, at the end, that he actually exists strapped in a straightjacket in a padded cell.

I'm surprised that you haven't had a wee dig at me for writing a novel when others have written similar novels in the past. :rolleyes: :lol:

2 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Without reading your novel, how would I know if anyone had written anything similar. For all I know, you could be writing it in a new made up language or ... words words and up up with randomly jumbled repeated.

Just saying.

He’s no James Joyce.

just saying.

Just been out, dropped a wee note to an old lady to let her know I'll not be visiting for a while :( and to get some petrol.

Morrisons car park was chockka, like a Saturday.

Luckily enough I'm not trying to get any shopping today, the wife has taken that challenge. :lol:

I'll take the dog out later, weather permitting. 

Been out for a wee walk with the dog.

Not too far, country road just along from the house.

It was a tad busier than normal, when I say busier there was about a dozen cars passed me, usually 3 or 4.

Almost a mile to the end and a swift about turn and back home.

Dog loved it, me.............not so much, bloody wind. 

He did get a bit muddy, wife not to happy, he's going in the sink in a few minutes, I'm ok, I'll shower tomorrow. 

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Been out for a wee walk with the dog.

Not too far, country road just along from the house.

It was a tad busier than normal, when I say busier there was about a dozen cars passed me, usually 3 or 4.

Almost a mile to the end and a swift about turn and back home.

Dog loved it, me.............not so much, bloody wind. 

He did get a bit muddy, wife not to happy, he's going in the sink in a few minutes, I'm ok, I'll shower tomorrow. 

Is he a wee poodle, or something, then?

Managed to post this in the wrong thread as G-Man ever so politely pointed out.

We were due in Cairns at 1715 local time today. Parcelled up all the goodies & gifts we were taking and sent the off last week, the parcel arrived at 1804 local time today.

Probably better company than me, anyway (before anyone else gets it in).

[emoji846]

11 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:

Managed to post this in the wrong thread as G-Man ever so politely pointed out.

We were due in Cairns at 1715 local time today. Parcelled up all the goodies & gifts we were taking and sent the off last week, the parcel arrived at 1804 local time today.

Probably better company than me, anyway (before anyone else gets it in).

emoji846.png

I noticed but was too busy pissing myself to reply. :wink:

I had a wee barbecue last night. Just me, the misses, Jack Daniels and a whole lot of food.

Anyway, the booze went straight to my head. At 7:59 pm I started shouting "if you hate the f**king Old Firm clap your hands..." and the whole street was out clapping. Even the ones who support Celtic and Rangers. That's respect! I'm the king in my manor.

Edited by W6er

1 minute ago, W6er said:

I had a wee barbecue last night. Just me, the misses, Jack Daniels and a whole lot of food.

Anyway, the booze went straight to my head. At 7:59 pm I started shouting "if you hate the f**king Old Firm clap your hands..." and the whole street was out clapping. Even the ones who support Celtic and Rangers. That's respect! I'm the king in my manor.

You made that up. 

You don't have a misses. :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, W6er said:

Where's your manor, then? I'm a legend in Ferguslie Park, but also a face in Monaco where I have my other gaff.