Effect of Coronavirus

faraway saint

Anyhow, as I've mentioned, my company have us working on a weekly rota, 1 week on, 1 week off.

As our week starts on a Friday I'm in this Friday.

Fortunately we stop at 2:00pm on a Friday so a nice short day.

I've also to cover some of the gaps on the machines, that'll be novel.

TBH I'll be quite glad to get back into work, this is overrated when you're limited what you can do. 

Well, it's Thursday and the recognition of the NHS, AND many other workers who are not only working as normal, actually working longer and harder than before this started, is to be done at 8:00pm again tonight.

My ears are still ringing from the wooden spoon and saucepan last week.

Might hide them before tonight, applause is enough. :rolleyes:

A few neighbours seem to have missed the "stay at home" email as they haven't changed their daily habits at all in the last 10 days.

Out walking the dogs 4 times a day, out in their cars another 3 or 4 times, just a normal day. :thumbsdown

They are the exception right enough, the vast majority of neighbours are rarely seen. 

Where's the police when you need them? :wink:

I've my letter from my company printed off in the car in case I get stopped in the next week, don't want/need any prolonged discussions if I happened to get stopped. 

On 3/31/2020 at 4:18 AM, salmonbuddie said:

The boredom of self isolation...did you know that if you rest one of your testicles on the top of an empty beer bottle, and hold a naked flame at the base eventually it gets sucked inside?

If you did know this, and you know how to get it out, please message me...urgently!

From memory, it's a two man job.

Get as much butter in there as you can.

Then masturbate to get them as empty as possible to reduce their size.

Then you need a friend to talk to you to distract you whilst they suddenly and without warning yank the bottle free.

If that fails 3 times then it's Mr Hammer I'm afraid.

17 hours ago, Dickson said:

At 8pm someone - I presume - attempting to show their appreciation for people working through this crisis set off a firework which hit the window next to me at work. Absolutely shat it! 

Good job you had all those toilet rolls handy!🤣

Got the usual junk mail from my postman today, and my sympathy for him for having to deliver this shit to everybody door.

dfs, the joy of spring sale booklet offering the best spring offers    :shockaroony   

Best was a leaflet from a Neil Bibby Labour MSP (aye, never heard of him either) with the usual crap in it. 

RAH bed slashed.

More RAH car parking needed.

School spending down.

Council cuts.

Cleaning up Renfrewshire.

Scotland loses out on thousands of green jobs.

Standing up for pubs.

Standing up for Scotland Passengers.

Standing up for Families.

Also Standing up for Workers, Local Business, Communities, Students, Veterans and Pensioners. 

Reckon he needs to buy a sofa from dfs to avoid all this standing up he is doing   :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, theknickerwetter said:

"The launch of 5G will be similar to turning on your microwave, opening its door, and leaving it on for the rest of your life. There’s a good reason why hundreds of scientists are taking action against the wireless industry[4]."

This would be an ideal time for our older, lefty-minded , vulnerable posters to visit mother Russia as there is no 5g there . they could bask in Red Square with no mind to be being blasted by waves 100 times stronger than 4G because mother Russia has no 5G and is safe .......................................................... .for the time being

Aye, you can find what you want to find on the internet....................

5G health risks are the internet's new favourite conspiracy theory

Anti-5G activists claim the upgrade to mobile networks will cause cancer, infertility and autism, but there's no proof. And the level of misinformation is growing

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/5g-health-risks-concerns

13 minutes ago, theknickerwetter said:

"The launch of 5G will be similar to turning on your microwave, opening its door, and leaving it on for the rest of your life. There’s a good reason why hundreds of scientists are taking action against the wireless industry[4]."

This would be an ideal time for our older, lefty-minded , vulnerable posters to visit mother Russia as there is no 5g there . they could bask in Red Square with no mind to be being blasted by waves 100 times stronger than 4G because mother Russia has no 5G and is safe .......................................................... .for the time being

As one such poster on here, as you describe...  I am terrified by what you have revealed!!!  :o

Thank you!

I can take some succour on the article's suggestions to mitigate the impact 5G will have on me.

Cos...

Luckily I am sometimes a fruitcake kinda Hippy.  :)

Spirulina, Wheat Grass, Vitamin C, and similar supplements are consumable forms of sunlight, which will always improve our health and raise our vibrations. Yoga, meditation, chanting, mantras and other forms of prayer can also be beneficial in protecting our life-energies.

While fear can weaken our electromagnetic fields, love, intimacy and social vulnerability can strengthen them. The most important thing we can do is focus on improving our health, states of mind and exposure to nature. We always have control of our future, even if the general public is headed in another direction.

Here are a few ideas to give you a fighting chance:

1. Do not live near a cell tower or mini station.
  2. Purchase an EMF shield, and continue to measure the levels of radiation within 100 feet of your home.
  3. Eat healthily and take immune-boosting supplements.
  4. Spend lots of time in the forest.
  5. Refrain from using your cell phone for long periods, including never keeping your cell phone in your bedroom.
  6. When traveling with your cell phone, store it in an EMF protective bag.
  7. Consider purchasing some Orgonite, which reportedly scatters electromagnetic fields and turns them into beneficial ones. Dr. Wilhelm Reich developed this unique composite.
  8. Continually educate yourself about the wireless industry and the global government support of this insane endeavor.
  9. Remain strong, stay out of fear and continue to improve your vibration through positive thinking, forgiveness, and increased attention toward your mental, emotional and physical health.

FFS!  :lol:

Edited by antrin

5 minutes ago, antrin said:

As one such poster on here, as you describe...  I am terrified by what you have revealed!!!  :o

Thank you!

I can take some succour on the article's suggestions to mitigate the impact 5G will have on me.

Cos...

Luckily I am sometimes a fruitcake kinda Hippy.  :)

Spirulina, Wheat Grass, Vitamin C, and similar supplements are consumable forms of sunlight, which will always improve our health and raise our vibrations. Yoga, meditation, chanting, mantras and other forms of prayer can also be beneficial in protecting our life-energies.

While fear can weaken our electromagnetic fields, love, intimacy and social vulnerability can strengthen them. The most important thing we can do is focus on improving our health, states of mind and exposure to nature. We always have control of our future, even if the general public is headed in another direction.

Here are a few ideas to give you a fighting chance:

1. Do not live near a cell tower or mini station.
  2. Purchase an EMF shield, and continue to measure the levels of radiation within 100 feet of your home.
  3. Eat healthily and take immune-boosting supplements.
  4. Spend lots of time in the forest.
  5. Refrain from using your cell phone for long periods, including never keeping your cell phone in your bedroom.
  6. When traveling with your cell phone, store it in an EMF protective bag.
  7. Consider purchasing some Orgonite, which reportedly scatters electromagnetic fields and turns them into beneficial ones. Dr. Wilhelm Reich developed this unique composite.
  8. Continually educate yourself about the wireless industry and the global government support of this insane endeavor.
  9. Remain strong, stay out of fear and continue to improve your vibration through positive thinking, forgiveness, and increased attention toward your mental, emotional and physical health.

FFS!  :lol:

American pish......................pretty much mostly what comes out of America. :lol:

FFS right enough. :wink:

Saturday, now possibly the worst day of the week.

Seems like ages since there was a "normal" Saturday.

Quite simply, no football has killed Saturday, certainly until early evening.

What's on the agenda today, not a lot unfortunately.

I suspect we will hear LOTS more stories about people flaunting the instruction to stay home unless necessary.

Then there will be the "bad police" stories, forgetting if no eejits didn't be stupid there would be no need for the police to waste time on these actions aresholes.

I might start a "sweep" on the number of fines being dished out, today/tomorrow could see a new daily record. :thumbs2

Over 1,000? 

17 hours ago, theknickerwetter said:

Just back from getting my Paisley express 

D4F5E032-8F18-42FD-A6D2-3BBA176D1017.jpeg