Effect of Coronavirus

faraway saint

Guest TPAFKATS
….and yet King Boris :king has a deputy who could cover his duties as PM, Dominic "Britannia Unchained" Raaaaaaaaaaab, - who said I was lazy and unproductive :whistle.
We know nothing about wee Senga - in the current crisis she may well be doing the more important job!
Maybe we should give wee senga a chance to do Johnson's job?

4 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Not on the NHS. I don't know if he was seen on the NHS or not but, if he was, there should be no prioritisation, no matter who the person is.

Well, learn to spoke ploppa then.

You're being naive or "at it" if you think there shouldn't be prioritisation on times of crisis or the leader of the UK government doesn't deserve to be treated immediately there's no point in discussing this any further. :byebye

9 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You're not seriously saying the PM of the UK shouldn't be seen ASAP? 

Whit?! He should have to queue up and wait his turn, like everyone else. Who are you to say his work is any more important than 89 year old Doreen's, who likes to spend her days dribbling, vacantly staring at the TV and shitting herself? You fascist c**t! 

1 minute ago, GMan said:

Whit?! He should have to queue up and wait his turn, like everyone else. Who are you to say his work is any more important than 89 year old Doreen's, who likes to spend her days dribbling, vacantly staring at the TV and shitting herself? You fascist c**t! 

Sorry. :(

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:
3 hours ago, oaksoft said:
Define "good".

Naw. Just give me your reason and tell me what definition of good you are using.

Yes, why don't I just hand you a loaded weapon to hit me with the second I turn my back?

Tempting........

Edited by oaksoft

6 hours ago, GMan said:
15 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You're not seriously saying the PM of the UK shouldn't be seen ASAP? 

As everyone and anyone knows, I am NOT a Faraway fan, but you need to get real and join us in the real world, I mean people are dying and your playing silly feckers, you need to grow a pair and stop pulling the bit in between.

15 hours ago, Vambo57 said:

Denmark and Holland pay around 80% Unemployment benefit I think

In Denmark you NEED to pay into a "voluntary" insurance e fund. This DOES give up to 90% for up to a maximum of 3 years. 

In Holland, as you suggest payments are around the 80%, but for a very short period......................see below.

How much money is the unemployment benefit in the Netherlands? Your benefit will be 75% of your daily wage, only for the first 2 months. After this period it will go down to 70%. Your payment is every 4 weeks.

9 hours ago, oaksoft said:

There's a few countries which do this.

Can you give evidence of this? 

17 hours ago, jaybee said:

As everyone and anyone knows, I am NOT a Faraway fan, but you need to get real and join us in the real world, I mean people are dying and your playing silly feckers, you need to grow a pair and stop pulling the bit in between.

You've convinced me with that! I reckon we shouldn't be hiding away like cowards...we should carry on as normal! We will not let this thing defeat us - half a million lives is a small price to pay for our dignity. :happyclapper

Edited by GMan

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

In Denmark you NEED to pay into a "voluntary" insurance e fund. This DOES give up to 90% for up to a maximum of 3 years. 

In Holland, as you suggest payments are around the 80%, but for a very short period......................see below.

How much money is the unemployment benefit in the Netherlands? Your benefit will be 75% of your daily wage, only for the first 2 months. After this period it will go down to 70%. Your payment is every 4 weeks.

Google is your friend.

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

The usual answer when people make stuff up, thanks, you're having the longest nightmare in the history of the BAWA. :lol:

Honestly, I'd have given you the list had you not spent the last couple of weeks acting like a total bellend playing up to the gallery of Dickson and Hiram.

Google is your friend. Do your own research. I'm not interested in helping you.

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Honestly, I'd have given you the list had you not spent the last couple of weeks acting like a total bellend playing up to the gallery of Dickson and Hiram.

Google is your friend. Do your own research. I'm not interested in helping you.

So desperate he's posting at stupid o'clock in the morning and still no evidence. :lol:

We're you dreaming about me? :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
10 hours ago, oaksoft said:
Google is your friend.

It's taken a while, but he's getting there. He might find the other 5 soon.

You think the facts below back up your claim?

A country where YOU pay a private insurance and another, under 80% that pays for a whole 2 months? :lol:

13 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Edited by faraway saint