Effect of Coronavirus

faraway saint

Guest TPAFKATS

Interesting approach from this MP.
Twitter handle contains #StayHomeSaveLives
Whilecretweeting support for telegraph article wanting churches to open for Easter! Screenshot_20200408_142030_com.twitter.android.jpeg

So, furlough now to start with our factory after tomorrow.

3 weeks, minimum, to be reviewed closer to the end of that period.

Managed to get my paint today, well, the wife did so that's the plan for a few days next week.

Already arranged to borrow a power washer, garden will get that next week, weather depending.

After that, planning daily guitar practice and a hours rigorous exercise twice a day.

I'll be an Adonis for the summer. :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

So, furlough now to start with our factory after tomorrow.

3 weeks, minimum, to be reviewed closer to the end of that period.

Managed to get my paint today, well, the wife did so that's the plan for a few days next week.

Already arranged to borrow a power washer, garden will get that next week, weather depending.

After that, planning daily guitar practice and a hours rigorous exercise twice a day.

I'll be an Adonis for the summer. :rolleyes:

Whatever arm you "excercise" with with be all muscles.

Run out of change as I've been using my Debit Card for everything so I've had to raid my grandson's piggy bank to get change for the vending machine at work! [emoji3134].
Vending machines have been switched off in my work so we aren't pressing the same buttons. [emoji24]

They've just put everything on shelfs to help ourselves. [emoji16][emoji322]

FFS [mention=536]TPAFKATS[/mention] that is the scariest picture of all time - I still can't look at it without feeling a little bit queasy! :bag
A few years ago, (about 25) I was asked to crawl along a beam like that to measure the height for an internal fixing of a ladder from the roof of the building on the left to the next level. I declined politely [emoji90]
Screenshot_20200410-173653_Chrome.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

FFS @TPAFKATS that is the scariest picture of all time - I still can't look at it without feeling a little bit queasy! :bag

I agree.  
Those sandwiches look bowfin’....even worse it looks like the guy on the left has got a Big Mac!   Yeuch!

Edited by antrin