Effect of Coronavirus

faraway saint

7 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:

All four of you?

emoji846.png

Well a tradition has to start somewhere - the Sioux only moved to Dakota in the 1760s due to European settlers pushing them out of their previous homelands yet only a century later they had incorporated the Black Hills into their creation myth.

Ayr Beach is my Little Big Horn (see below) - Hoka Hey Lakita!

96038-004-8F44D917.jpg

Great news, the Garage I use, in Barrhead has reopened. Will get my vehicle fixed tomorrow and get back working again. I didn't enjoy being off. 

Also, back open is Helen's Delicatessen on the Paisley Road Cardonald .Will be in there for a Roll and Bacon.in a few hours. 

Them along with McHargs the Bakers will be my favoured daytime eateries now. Greggs are finished. No way they can match a McHargs the Bakers Scotch Pie. 

Glad when the hoax is over. They have certainly made their point.  

Great news, the Garage I use, in Barrhead has reopened. Will get my vehicle fixed tomorrow and get back working again. I didn't enjoy being off. 
Also, back open is Helen's Delicatessen on the Paisley Road Cardonald .Will be in there for a Roll and Bacon.in a few hours. 
Them along with McHargs the Bakers will be my favoured daytime eateries now. Greggs are finished. No way they can match a McHargs the Bakers Scotch Pie. 
Too soon.
Hoax my arse.

Just back from Asda where I bought one of the gazillion Easter Eggs they have on sale for my boy, a big Lindt one just like I bought for him before the lockdown - I'm sure I paid twice as much the first time.
I was in Tesco last week and the guy in front was buying two of the wee Lindt bunnies. The woman on the checkout told him the big bunnies were the same price (£2) and got them changed for him. As an aside, he gave one of them to the checkout woman to say thanks, nice gesture.

Back on topic, was in yesterday and they were selling a huge egg c/w one large and one small bunny. For £2.

I was in Tesco last week and the guy in front was buying two of the wee Lindt bunnies. The woman on the checkout told him the big bunnies were the same price (£2) and got them changed for him. As an aside, he gave one of them to the checkout woman to say thanks, nice gesture.

Back on topic, was in yesterday and they were selling a huge egg c/w one large and one small bunny. For £2.

"essential purchases"!
Bastards should be fined!

9 hours ago, shull said:

Thankfully 

Well, this furlough has been handy.

The last 4 days have been utilised painting the kitchen and living room.

Still using the same set of quality wooden ladders I purchased in Paisley around 1980.

A hardware shop just before Espedair Street, can't remember what I paid for them but they have seen a few tins of paint.

We're currently in our 8th house, 3 in Paisley and 5 up here in Arbroath, that's a lot of paint and wallpaper & paste. :lol:

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Well, this furlough has been handy.

The last 4 days have been utilised painting the kitchen and living room.

Still using the same set of quality wooden ladders I purchased in Paisley around 1980.

A hardware shop just before Espedair Street, can't remember what I paid for them but they have seen a few tins of paint.

We're currently in our 8th house, 3 in Paisley and 5 up here in Arbroath, that's a lot of paint and wallpaper & paste. :lol:

Ants in yer pants, I've lived in the same hoose for 63 year no lifted a paint brush yet :rolleyes:  that's me on the horse,  at the front 

african american family GIF by Vintage 3D

5 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Ben Fogle told to get ta feck after suggesting a song along for queenies birthday. https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/ben-fogle-queen-sing-happy-birthday-twitter-daughter-iona-a9468696.html

What's even worse is claiming it was the kid's idea in an attempt to score points. Absolutely disgusting behaviour.