Effect of Coronavirus

faraway saint

Guest TPAFKATS
Road blocks at Loch Lomond and Callendar, a Kite Surf meeting dispersed in Troon and golfers caught attempting to hide in the back of a van on a Cal Mac ferry, aye this easing in measures is going well !
People are dicks, selfish dicks.

13 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
5 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
Road blocks at Loch Lomond and Callendar, a Kite Surf meeting dispersed in Troon and golfers caught attempting to hide in the back of a van on a Cal Mac ferry, aye this easing in measures is going well !

People are dicks, selfish dicks.

Those that have willing enjoyed the middle class lockdown holiday that has killed tens of thousands in the U.K. and will kill millions worldwide are the selfish dicks

People want to get on with their lives. The pandemic is over, Europe is opening up with no increase in infections.

You hide away if you want to. Let others live, you selfish dick.

5 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Says the clown who needlessly doubled up with his wife in a trip to the supermarket and used his wife’s police ID card to jump the queue at a time reserved for NHS staff.

Hypocrisy doesn’t cover it 😂

The pandemic is over. Let people get on with their lives whilst you hide under your bed covers. 

Its a sign of the times when those supporting a fascist police state label those who oppose it as “extremists”

Edited by Sue Denim

1 minute ago, Sue Denim said:

Says the guy who needlessly doubled up with his wife in a trip to the supermarket and used his wife’s police ID card to jump the queue at a time reserved for NHS staff.

Hypocrisy doesn’t cover it 😂

The pandemic is over. Let people get on with their lives whilst you hide under your bed covers. 

Hurry up, your imaginary pal is waiting on you to visit...........................mind wash your hands. :rolleyes:

On 6/5/2020 at 6:11 PM, St.Ricky said:

The opportunity is there for people who have been furloughed to do voluntary work and many are. Good on them. 

I have 24 volunteers involved in a project. Around 30% of these are on furlough. Some are retired. The rest are ex interns who worked with me. Mostly Post Grads. 

Guest TPAFKATS

Looks like Andy's friends that he's meeting up with tonight are Sue and Wendy.

That'll be some party - Wendy, Sue and Andy too. What a wanker...

Looks like Andy's friends that he's meeting up with tonight are Sue and Wendy.

That'll be some party - Wendy, Sue and Andy too. What a wanker...
Seems about right. Poor delusional fool, thinks different user names are different friends.

Sounds like his lockdown might be the sectional kind. [emoji44]

It's our turn to host the weekly quiz on Friday.

Putting together a "Name that Tune" round, intro's from well known songs.

1 point for the song, 1 point for the artist and 1 point for the year it was released. 

Downloaded some software to let me crop the 10 seconds or so I need in case I don't press pause quick enough. 

Today see's the introduction of these utterly pointless 2 week quarantine rules.

They might have been worthwhile months ago, even then any impact on the spread would have been minimal.

A more focused approach, taking each country on it's own merits in containing the virus, would make more sense as other countries are doing.

As it's being reviewed every 3 weeks I'll wager it'll change at the soonest opportunity.

I see New Zealand has ended all restrictions (bar one) as it now has zero cases after 17 days of no new cases.

The only restriction left is closed borders.

Well done them - much has been made about their natural/geographical advantages in this but still - what an achievement.

Not confident we'll be catching up with them any time soon unfortunately [emoji853]

13 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

I see New Zealand has ended all restrictions (bar one) as it now has zero cases after 17 days of no new cases.

The only restriction left is closed borders.

Well done them - much has been made about their natural/geographical advantages in this but still - what an achievement.

Not confident we'll be catching up with them any time soon unfortunately emoji853.png

It's great for them but perhaps shines a light on how long-term our lives will be different (rightly) regarding some form of lock-down. If it's taken a country like New Zealand the best part of three months to lift the lock-down, how long will it take the second worst hit country in the world, that has seen 100s of thousands of people ignore mass gathering rules to completely lift lock-down? 

My prediction is not until sometime in 2021 😢