Effect of Coronavirus

faraway saint

3 hours ago, antrin said:

1 -solo lightweight Saunders

2 - 2 person Lightweight  Felltrek, Norwegian, spacious.

3 - 2/3 person Vango force ten mark four lightweight. Spacious.

i am well content.

I have two tents.

One is a 3 person hiking tent and the other is a massive Vango thing with side compartments for sleeping, an 8 foot long porch for cooking and sitting in and a 7 foot high circular inside area for dining. It is magnificent but sadly has one broken bendy pole that I've never got round to fixing.

We moved onto a folding caravan and a static van before selling the latter. Nothing beats the tent though.

6 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I see the PMs twat of a father has swerved restrictions and travelled to Greece on holiday via Bulgaria. What is it with these over entitled cunts that makes them think the rules don't apply to them !!!

The jealousy, hatred and envy from the Ayrshire tramp. 

Ha ha ha ha ha halfwit 

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

I have two tents.

One is a 3 person hiking tent and the other is a massive Vango thing with side compartments for sleeping, an 8 foot long porch for cooking and sitting in and a 7 foot high circular inside area for dining. It is magnificent but sadly has one broken bendy pole that I've never got round to fixing.

We moved onto a folding caravan and a static van before selling the latter. Nothing beats the tent though.

Tent Man rules OK. 

17 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I see the PMs twat of a father has swerved restrictions and travelled to Greece on holiday via Bulgaria. What is it with these over entitled cunts that makes them think the rules don't apply to them !!!

No jealousy or envy. Just wrong. 

29 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
42 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:
No jealousy or envy. Just wrong. 

Eh ???

I was taking the same view as you and suggesting that you were neither jealous or envious and that BJ's Dad is just plain wrong in what he has done 

5 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
14 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:
I was taking the same view as you and suggesting that you were neither jealous or envious and that BJ's Dad is just plain wrong in what he has done 

Where did jealous and envious come from, you have lost me on this one.

He thinks he is protecting you from potential accusations from others that you were only saying what you said because you were jealous or envious.

It's patronising but he won't realise that.

Edited by oaksoft

12 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

He thinks he is protecting you from potential accusations from others that you were only saying what you said because you were jealous or envious.

It's patronising but he won't realise that.

Mansplaining Oaksoft. 

Patronising or what. 

Ayrshire has already been accused

Edited by St.Ricky

31 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I assume one of the roasters I have on ignore responded, sorry for the mix up. I ignore anything the two extremists post, far better place without seeing their shite even if it does lead to the odd mix up like this. No probs.

Amusing that someone who is arguing for a return to normality is labelled as an “extremist”

Even more so when it comes from a guy who used his wife’s police ID to skip a supermarket queue at a time reserved for NHS staff 

2 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

Amusing that someone who is arguing for a return to normality is labelled as an “extremist”

Even more so when it comes from a guy who used his wife’s police ID to skip a supermarket queue at a time reserved for NHS staff 

If he has me on ignore, he has me on ignore. 

I believe my ego will recover. :lol:

Never been called an extremist before and not sure why I'm wrongly being labelled as that now.

Edited by oaksoft

I believe my ego will recover. [emoji38]
Never been called an extremist before and not sure why I'm wrongly being labelled as that now.
I don't have you on ignore, haven't branded you an extremist either. No idea why you are assuming I was referring to you .

17 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
19 hours ago, oaksoft said:
I believe my ego will recover. emoji38.png

I don't have you on ignore, haven't branded you an extremist either. No idea why you are assuming I was referring to you .

Yeah sorry. My mistake. I spent the majority of yesterday getting the wrong end of the stick from a few different people. One of those days :lol:

Interesting to here that only around a third of pubs in England are expected to reopen tomorrow. The expectation is that only 60% will reopen before the end of July with that rising to 85% by the end of the year. Looks like an expectation of a 15% mortality rate. The reporter asked a few of the landlords who didn't intend reopening why to be told they felt it was too early / not yet safe.

36 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Interesting to here that only around a third of pubs in England are expected to reopen tomorrow. The expectation is that only 60% will reopen before the end of July with that rising to 85% by the end of the year. Looks like an expectation of a 15% mortality rate. The reporter asked a few of the landlords who didn't intend reopening why to be told they felt it was too early / not yet safe.

I'll bet it's also not going to work for them financially.

A lot of pubs could barely turn a profit before all this started. Now they have to have everyone separated, take names and addresses (I think) and limited numbers of customers.

Not sure where the expectation of 15% mortality rate is coming from. Is that coming from landlords or someone else?

43 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I'll bet it's also not going to work for them financially.

A lot of pubs could barely turn a profit before all this started. Now they have to have everyone separated, take names and addresses (I think) and limited numbers of customers.

Not sure where the expectation of 15% mortality rate is coming from. Is that coming from landlords or someone else?

A scientist. :lol:

12 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Arbroath must be bucking the trend as every pub that has anything approaching a "beer garden" are all set to open on Monday.

The locals are already planning to attend any/every pub that's open. 

One here opening, rest waiting for 15th. Been none of your takeaway points either.

Arbroath must be bucking the trend as every pub that has anything approaching a "beer garden" are all set to open on Monday.
The locals are already planning to attend any/every pub that's open.