Effect of Coronavirus

faraway saint

Sigh!
I actually didn't but it seems that you can't discuss anything these days without someone trying to play the "moral" card. It's tedious, annoying and I'm not engaging in it with you, TPAK thingy or anyone else who tries to use it.
You actually did.

Warning... Oaky reversing...

38 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You actually did.

Actually I was asking you which games YOU were playing.

I'm out of this discussion before you and Baz treat me to one of your 28 page specials.

Twisted it... Haven't you!

You asked what game I wanted to play in response to me showing concern that any loss of life is a personal bereavement for someone and not just a statistic to be used to try and prove a point.

You then went on to accuse me of being moralistic because I felt your lack of compassion is heartless.

On 6/29/2020 at 6:14 PM, faraway saint said:

Already proving difficult to book a lodge as, predicted by most people, many are wanting to get away and back to normal.

Managed to get a weekend booked in September, nothing was available in August, and early October is the next available weekend dates.

Try going upmarket... Or are you trying to   hire a masonic lodge for a day? 

On 6/6/2020 at 6:37 PM, Sue Denim said:

Those that have willing enjoyed the middle class lockdown holiday that has killed tens of thousands in the U.K. and will kill millions worldwide are the selfish dicks

People want to get on with their lives. The pandemic is over, Europe is opening up with no increase in infections.

You hide away if you want to. Let others live, you selfish dick.

🤫

5 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

You asked what game I wanted to play in response to me showing concern that any loss of life is a personal bereavement for someone and not just a statistic to be used to try and prove a point.

Look Brian, what the f**k is that you want here?

A cuddle? Do you want me to drive over to your house tomorrow and give you a nice big cuddle?

Sorry but I'm all out of them.

You're not the only person who has lost someone very close to them over the last few months and I don't need your preaching moralisation.

So do us both a huge favour and just drop this.

Pretty please.

Edited by oaksoft

Look Brian, what the f**k is that you want here?
A cuddle? Do you want me to drive over to your house tomorrow and give you a nice big cuddle?
Sorry but I'm all out of them.
You're not the only person who has lost someone very close to them over the last few months and I don't need your preaching moralisation.
So do us both a huge favour and just drop this.
Pretty please.
Just checking, is the cuddle just available for BinEK or open for anyone.

Asking for a friend. [emoji6]

15 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

1-2% of a small number is not a lot.

1-2% of an unprecedented number is a lot of bereavement!

"Only"?

Heartless!

Complete lack of empathy shown by Oaksoft. Each and every life lost is a personal disaster for the victim and their families. 

I do also feel for those with serious illnesses who have had treatment postponed. Difficult choices were made by our governments and ea, h has had consequences attached. 

There is a debate to be had over the choices made, the advice at the time decisions were made and the basis for scientific advice, again based on the state of knowledge that existed at that time. We are, imo, still learning about the virus and how to "manage" it. 

What is clear is that, so far, science has not been able to solve the issue. I hope that changes. Even if or when it does there will be moral issues in how it is rolled out and to whom. 

7 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Just checking, is the cuddle just available for BinEK or open for anyone.

Asking for a friend. emoji6.png

For the right fee, anything is possible. :D

I can add optional extras such as poetry readings.

If you are particularly needy I can bring my aromatherapy kit.

Edited by oaksoft

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

For the right fee, anything is possible. :D

Is that the one where you are in all over rubber? (take a child size suit for the Wee Man). 

For the right fee, anything is possible. [emoji3]

I'd have to pass on the poetry.

It's hard enough on my eyes reading your posts, I don't believe my ears could handle hearing you. [emoji2958]

On 7/16/2020 at 3:47 PM, oaksoft said:

Tell that to the families of those who have had a relative die of a preventable disease because the NHS essentially shut down for a single virus which only kills 1-2% of those who get it.

Which only kills 0.1 to 0.2% who get it 

On 7/16/2020 at 4:16 PM, faraway saint said:

Want a bet? 🍺

Oh dear, @Cookie Monster spent time trawling through the comments of a post about opening day to disprove what actually did happen on a completely different day 😂😂

what a loser 

I was there @cockmuncher with my friends - what can I say, unlike you, I’m a very popular guy. 😃

🍺👍