Effect of Coronavirus

faraway saint

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Was in the Lord Lounsdale on Friday night for a few pints, with one of my mates.

Most tables (that weren't marked not in use) were occupied, with a mix of people having a meal and others just drinking, like me.:)

Very civilised. Took the option of ordering at the bar as I don't like downloading unnecessary Apps to my phone. No queues at all.

Limited supply of beer, with some beers still to arrive. Although, I got the impression that they didn't want to have too many beers on tap, just in case some form of lockdown occurs in the future.

I'd say about 50 odd people in the dining area/pub/beer garden most of the time.

Booked table for 6.30, for three hours. Wasn't asked to leave at 9.30.:whistle Headed up the road just before closing time at 10.00.

Nice relaxing evening catching up and getting half pished in the process.

The only restriction that had a slightly negative effect on the evening was not being able to move to a "better" table, as I felt we were a bit too close to the dining area. 

Going to book Cardosi's for next Friday night, if it's open. Hopefully, I'll be able to manage to turn up for my booking, unlike the hordes of selfish clowns that seem to be booking and not turning up for their restaurant bookings. 

Up here things, as far as I can tell, are going reasonable well.

No real trouble, some pubs are busier than others, but, overall most are pretty busy.

One pub had a pair of prescription Ray Ban's stolen.

Fortunately they have shit hot CCTV, placed a wee Facebook post describing the 2 clowns who'd nicked them.

The sunglasses were returned the 2 twats banned and all is well in the world.

There were some locals wanting names to dish out some justice but that never happened. :lol:

We've tried to get a table last night at a wee restaurant in Auchmithie but fully booked.

Went to The Padaro Bar and Restaurant in Lugton last night for our 1st meal out for 4 months  :shockaroony

Decent food and thank to the wife, some decent lagers as well  :lol:

If it wasn't for the staff wearing mask, it would have felt just like a normal night out. 

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I remember the days it was a joy to have a peek at a washing line with womens underwear, not it's full of stupid masks.

Roll on till their obsolete.

Bring back panties. :rolleyes:

So you are the phantom ladies underwear snatcher of Arbroath. Question... Do they fit you? 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Oh, WE all have a good laugh at you..................Creepy clown' police warnings as craze spreads - BBC News

A self portrait by any chance? Did you steal the white "cloak" from a ladies washing line? Ask your wife for makeup lessons.... Unless that is your wife. 

Just had my first meal out in 4 months, my daughter & I cycled from Paisley to bridge of weir and we went to amarettos, I had a lovely burger and chips and she had a pizza - fantastic, wish I’d had a pint. Feels as if things are slowly getting back to normal, just hope the numbers and statistics for the next few weeks back this up!!

1 minute ago, RichardBuddie said:

Just had my first meal out in 4 months, my daughter & I cycled from Paisley to bridge of weir and we went to amarettos, I had a lovely burger and chips and she had a pizza - fantastic, wish I’d had a pint. Feels as if things are slowly getting back to normal, just hope the numbers and statistics for the next few weeks back this up!!

No drinking and peddling. :wink:

I see more street parties in London resulted in the police being showered with missiles.
Among the things being thrown was a bike........................bet they regret that in the morning. :lol:
Be thankful we don't live in that shithole. :thumbsdown

What kinda bike was it...........Chopper or Tomahawk?????