Effect of Coronavirus

faraway saint

20 minutes ago, Yflab said:

What’s wrong with shagging at that age? It’s a great form of exercise and I’m sure serial shaggers like Mick Shagger Jagger (77) and Rod Stewart (75) are still going strong in that department.

Just because you are no good at it doesn’t mean the rest of us can’t enjoy ourselves.

Here below are some benefits we enjoy you boring fecker.

https://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/guide/sex-and-health#1

His wife put a stop to that years ago, even she cringed. 😂

1 hour ago, Yflab said:

Just because you are no good at it doesn’t mean the rest of us can’t enjoy ourselves.

Here below are some benefits we enjoy you boring fecker.

https://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/guide/sex-and-health#1

A form of exercise... :lol:

Hey if, like the article says, you find it wards off osteoporosis and takes your mind off your crippling, arthritic joint pains then wire in. :lol:

Fortunately for you, the article confirms that you don't need anyone else with you to indulge. :lol:

As for me, I'm away to take a wire brush and dettol to my brain to try and wash away the thought of your chickeny scrotum banging away like a man pathetically trying to recapture his youth. Brrrrrr. :green

Edited by oaksoft

It's coming - the influential CPS think tank founded by Keith Richards during his drug fuelled 70s heyday and beloved of Margaret Thatcher is still a major influence on Conservative policy. Wonder how far down the list rich tax avoiders, many of whom give the Tories substantial bungs, are?

Cut child benefit to spare tax increases - gotta luv those Victorian values...

A right-of-centre thinktank with close links to Downing Street has called for the pensions triple lock to be scrapped, the aid budget to be cut and child benefit further limited as part of £30bn worth of spending cuts designed to spare the UK from post Covid-19 tax increases.

The Centre for Policy Studies (CPS) said its nine-point plan would ensure that the government was getting value for money and ensure that frontline services were protected as the Treasury took steps to repair the public finances.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Finished N/S on Monday morning & needed to see GP so phoned up for remote consultation when I got up at 11am but was put in queue, had to get my flu jab in the afternoon so was out when GP called back and missed said consultation.

Tuesday got consultation & prescription sent to local pharmacy, however delivery of the prescription to pharmacy was late so I was told to come Wednesday afternoon.

Wednesday morning had to go into self-isolation - phone pharmacists to see if alternative delivery arrangement could be made, was told I could come, I asked if they were sure and they said they'd check. 2mins later they called to say that no I was to self isolate but that they could deliver prescription tomorrow noonish. 

As Ringo Starr said "It Don't Come Easy" but thanx to everyone as no crockery was broken! 

Edited by Bud the Baker

This is me.....................[emoji38]
122732007_3507124759334079_3433560091853541367_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103%26ccb=2%26_nc_sid=8bfeb9%26_nc_ohc=-eegoYTdxgMAX_uw8Qc%26_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx%26oh=5ca49ce6c6b7637cddde8acbdbe8a95d%26oe=5FBADE80&key=1c4962cda2baef538456fe1eaddae2d3e4700f95ff0f3cc2d4c7143cbde2f74c
Agreed, it's the public. [emoji14]
One good thing, I don't go shopping anymore, no need for two people to go to the supermarket. :thumbs2
The last time I went was way back when the great British public were emptying the shelves, so I had to see for myself how stupid these people were.
It was frightening. 

Hmmm.

HSBC had set aside between $8bn and $13bn for bad loans as it expects more people and businesses to default on their repayments because of the Covid-19 pandemic.
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-54700837
Sadly we are only seeing the start of the financial impact of this pandemic on the human race.
There will be increased job losses, house repossessions, rent arrears, homelessness, bankruptcies and suicides. [emoji25]
I hope everyone on here gets out of this relatively unscathed.

Think a lot of it is down to continuing macroeconomic and geopolitical uncertainty. [emoji848]

On 10/27/2020 at 8:23 AM, Yflab said:

HSBC had set aside between $8bn and $13bn for bad loans as it expects more people and businesses to default on their repayments because of the Covid-19 pandemic.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-54700837

Sadly we are only seeing the start of the financial impact of this pandemic on the human race.

There will be increased job losses, house repossessions, rent arrears, homelessness, bankruptcies and suicides. 😪

I hope everyone on here gets out of this relatively unscathed.

and to think most only saved for a rainy day.  :(