Effect of Coronavirus

faraway saint

Nae Bucky...:bairn

SHOP OWNERS in Glasgow are struggling to buy in drinkers’ favourite Buckfast tonic wine after production ceased due to coronavirus.

Now stores fear they may not be able to buy the wine at all, and will let customers down.

Sobhan Rashid, who owns a Day-Today shop in Whiteinch, said it is turning to a “need to know someone” situation to buy in Buckfast.

Sobhan said: “It’s really bad.

5 hours ago, oaksoft said:

If you care so much, let's do a wee test.

Without looking, name the old guy and the girl in that video. What's his wife's name?

Look if you want to emote at will, go ahead. If you want to convince yourself that I am selfish, be my guest.

Just don't kid yourself on that you are occupying some moral high ground. because you just sound like any one of a number of utter bellends on Pie and Bovril. :lol:

Such a sad outlook on life. If you don't know someone personally, you can't take some happiness in their stories. Sharing videos and stories like that achieve three things. 

1. It can encourage others to do good deeds

2. It promotes the idea that it's easier to be kind than cruel in these hard times

3. It spreads a wee bit of happiness in a currently pretty bleak world. 

It has the following negative impacts on your or anyone else's life

4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Such a sad outlook on life. If you don't know someone personally, you can't take some happiness in their stories. Sharing videos and stories like that achieve three things. 

1. It can encourage others to do good deeds

2. It promotes the idea that it's easier to be kind than cruel in these hard times

3. It spreads a wee bit of happiness in a currently pretty bleak world. 

It has the following negative impacts on your or anyone else's life

What on earth are you wittering on about?

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

What on earth are you wittering on about?

What a sad man

Crrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnnnge!

I remember a simpler time when people did good things for each other without feeling the need to whore their "good deed" all over social media for facebook likes.

f**k.

Sake

13 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

What a sad man

Crrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnnnge!

I remember a simpler time when people did good things for each other without feeling the need to whore their "good deed" all over social media for facebook likes.

f**k.

Sake

I expected you to use your words baz, not my own.

Let's try some direct questions then.

1) What is sad and why is it sad?

2) Where did I say "If you don't know someone personally, you can't take some happiness in their stories"?

The rest of that post of yours is wittering pish because it leaps to a false conclusion.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

I expected you to use your words baz, not my own.

Let's try some direct questions then.

1) What is sad and why is it sad?

2) Where did I say "If you don't know someone personally, you can't take some happiness in their stories"?

The rest of that post of yours is wittering pish because it leaps to a false conclusion.

1. It’s sad because there is no downside or impact on your life & it reflects the three positives I posted. 

2. Related to the test questions you gave, they were nonsense. 

3 hours ago, bazil85 said:

1. It’s sad because there is no downside or impact on your life & it reflects the three positives I posted. 

2. Related to the test questions you gave, they were nonsense. 

OK you haven't answered either of those simple questions in anything approaching English so I will leave you to it,

Caught part of an item on the BBC news this morning where they were interviewing two British mothers living in Spain.

They were asked about the current wave of community assistance happening in the UK.

They simply answered there is none in Spain as lockdown means lockdown.

They are very strict on the reasons they can go out, mentioning children are not allowed out, I think that's due to be relaxed in a few days. 

While the numbers in the UK seem to show an levelling out and probably beyond the peak I wonder where we would be if the lockdown was as strict as Spain? 

Edited by faraway saint

A doctor just relaying that patients (loosely termed) have been abusing an oriental member of staff at a surgery simply because of her heritage? 
Also supermarket workers have been at the end of verbal abuse starting when the panic buying was at it's peak.
Not happy having to queue up. :blink:
It's the mentality of those denying that we require the measures that have been implemented.

Seen several clips of the stupidity of these people.

11 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

It's the mentality of those denying that we require the measures that have been implemented.

When I listened to the families getting interviewed from Spain the thought crossed my mind the reaction of these "people" if we had the same measures that Spain have introduced. 

11 hours ago, oaksoft said:

OK you haven't answered either of those simple questions in anything approaching English so I will leave you to it,

I absolutely have, in more detail than really needed. Pointing out what a sad outlook your post showed would have been ample. 

Guest TPAFKATS

Is Hiram Andy still posting that shite?

1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:
2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Is Hiram Andy still posting that shite?

He's now resorting to posting deliberately faked graphs on the other thread.

The one showing faked data regarding Sweden and England daily death rates is a new low for him.

On 4/22/2020 at 7:57 AM, TPAFKATS said:

Spain was handing them out in rail stations and other public places to folk who didn't have them.

Polis doing it, bit of a contrast to behaviour of some of polis in UK.

If its surgical mask type then will lead to shortages. If its a cloth type mask then it won't as these aren't used in health care. Folk need to wear them correctly though no matter what mask they put on or it's a waste of time and resource.

Seen footage of twats moving them away from face to cough or sneeze.

Like I said on Tuesday it's clear the government would like us to wear them with the drawback being that as they're reluctant/unwilling to supply them to the general public who can afford snazzy medical ones, how many of the snazzy medical ones will be what they claim to be and how many of us will be wearing grannies old pantyhose. :spud2

Edited by Bud the Baker

10 hours ago, faraway saint said:

When I listened to the families getting interviewed from Spain the thought crossed my mind the reaction of these "people" if we had the same measures that Spain have introduced. 

I totally agree with you, by the way, Faraway! These cunts are nae people...they're just SCUM! I reckon they should all just be sterilised and put on a remote island somewhere. Aye, stick 'em on St. Kilda's! f**k shooting pheasants, by the way, these cunts could be used as quarry for civilised folk like us! Aye, let's shoot these bastards instead! I totally agree with you, so I do, pal. :happyclapperThey're vermin. :angry: :fire

11 minutes ago, GMan said:

I totally agree with you, by the way, Faraway! These cunts are nae people...they're just SCUM! I reckon they should all just be sterilised and put on a remote island somewhere. Aye, stick 'em on St. Kilda's! f**k shooting pheasants, by the way, these cunts could be used as quarry for civilised folk like us! Aye, let's shoot these bastards instead! I totally agree with you, so I do, pal. :happyclapperThey're vermin. :angry: :fire

You're funny. :lol: