Effect of Coronavirus

faraway saint

11 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Seriously, did someone in your past tell you that you had a talent for banter?

I think they were winding you up bud.

Did anyone ever tell you that you were capable of joined up thinking? If they did and you paid for their opinion then I would ask for your money back. 

Guest TPAFKATS

And in normal times they'd probably do just that this time round as well.
That bit underlined is not necessarily true. Most companies DO care about the welfare of their staff. Right now though, there is an existential threat to many businesses.

I didn't say or imply that employers don't care about the welfare of their staff.

There’s a good Matt Hancock parody account on twitter. 

Most the of people who leave comments obviously think it’s genuine.

But then, going by how ludicrous the restrictions are now, it’s sometimes hard to separate fact from fiction. 

80EF81D5-4A17-4388-82CF-F131AE3483B3.jpeg

Edited by Sue Denim

3 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

There’s a good Matt Hancock parody account on twitter. 

Most the of people who leave comments obviously think it’s genuine

But then, going by how ludicrous the restrictions are now, it’s sometimes hard to separate fact from fiction. 

Yeah, I no longer care what happens, I was out shopping and bought a jar of marmalade. I'm gonna go down to the woods smear some up my arse and hope I meet an amorous bear! :oohlala

ursul-brun-carpatin_1280x1024.jpg

Noticing a major increase in non-compliance in shops and indoor shopping centres now.
The number of people wearing the mask only over their mouth or wearing those massive masks but at an angle which doesn't stop anything is incredible.
It's genuinely almost 100% in Ayr, Prestwick, Irvine and Troon when I have been in this week, quite amazed at the level of compliance down here.

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
9 hours ago, oaksoft said:
Noticing a major increase in non-compliance in shops and indoor shopping centres now.
The number of people wearing the mask only over their mouth or wearing those massive masks but at an angle which doesn't stop anything is incredible.

It's genuinely almost 100% in Ayr, Prestwick, Irvine and Troon when I have been in this week, quite amazed at the level of compliance down here.

In my last 2 trips to the supermarkets, I have only saw 1 old lady not wearing 1 and guess  she maybe had other  health problems.

There was a few members of  staff at the tills not wearing them.

9 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
9 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Like I said elsewhere it's higher in the town centre than the local shops with (from outside) the worst compliance being the bookies.

5 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
14 hours ago, oaksoft said:

The supermarkets are still seeing high compliance but it's outside those that I am seeing reduced compliance.

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:
2 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
Not looking good for those that chanced a holiday to Spain !!!

Was daft to allow herself to be pressured into easing restrictions far too early when all the signs were there.

Indeed.

A mistake, especially since the trend in Spain was towards rising numbers of cases.

Still, the half-witted clowns wanting all restrictions dropped would have been happy in their fuckwitted little La La land for a few days.

Indeed.
A mistake, especially since the trend in Spain was towards rising numbers of cases.
Still, the half-witted clowns wanting all restrictions dropped would have been happy in their fuckwitted little La La land for a few days.

I thought that they'd have at least have not relaxed the restrictions for Catalonia.

For the Spanish mainland i can understand the restrictions, but not for the Canarias Island since they have had few cases.

With some airline still flying, people cant cancel without losing their money and those that do fly, will find their insurance are now invalid.

I am booked for Nov for Lanzarote, but need to pay the balance next month so now don't know what to do   :unsure:

15 hours ago, FTOF said:

Indeed.

Some of those "half-witted clowns wanting all restrictions dropped" want those restrictions dropped because they want their cancer stricken relatives to start receiving unfettered treatment again.

It's not just about getting to go on holiday. You really are an arrogant buffoon sometimes. :blink:

Edited by oaksoft