Congrats To Brora

HSS

I agree, well done Brora.

Other leagues should be decided in the same manner.  Of course the south side of Glasgow bigots will act like spoilt children and despite all the suffering that is going on Annwe Budge will try and sue thoroughly degrading the name of football.  However I would not be averse to a little bit of recontruction in order to allow the SPFL to bottle it.  18 team top league anyone?

15 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

I agree, well done Brora.

Other leagues should be decided in the same manner.  Of course the south side of Glasgow bigots will act like spoilt children and despite all the suffering that is going on Annwe Budge will try and sue thoroughly degrading the name of football.  However I would not be averse to a little bit of recontruction in order to allow the SPFL to bottle it.  18 team top league anyone?

I'm of the opposite opinion. 

At the beginning of the season all teams were expected to play 38 games. With most teams having only played 30 games, there were 24 points still to play for. Nothing was decided. Football is, in the words of Jimmy Greaves, "a funny old game" and with eight games left to play Hearts may have avoided relegation, and Rangers may have won the recent Old Firm game at Ibrox, and their game at hand, reducing their deficit to seven points.

In terms of sporting integrity, the league title should not be awarded to Celtic, and Hearts should not be relegated. My only concern is that if the league is declared null and void, the league may forfeit money due from broadcasters and advertisers - in which case I would reluctantly crown Celtic as champions and restructure the league to avoid relegating Hearts.

Edited by W6er

Some boffin could adapt the DLS from cricket and devise a method of calculating the points tally. I would do it  I would suggest that, due to Obika's impressive record, we would amass 60 points from our remaining 8 games while Everyone else drew all their remaining games.

Seemples.

CHAMPIONEES, CHAMPIONEES.....