Stadium Break In.

Hilarious...........................was this from Tony?:lol:

The Paisley side have also reminded fans to follow official government advice and stay at home during the coronavirus crisis.

"The individual involved has not followed government guidelines and could have caused himself serious injury," said St Mirren statement.

I remember one summer in the early 80s running around the Love street pitch, my older sister stayed in Mossvale and had a bin bag full of ginger bottles, me and a mate were taking them round to the shop at the corner of Albion street when we noticed a turnstile door lying open, so we jumped in and layed the bag down and had a wee runaround the pitch and a seat in the dugouts, when we got back some cnut had fecked off with the ginger bottles..😪...True story BTW.

59 minutes ago, Helmettroll said:

I remember one summer in the early 80s running around the Love street pitch, my older sister stayed in Mossvale and had a bin bag full of ginger bottles, me and a mate were taking them round to the shop at the corner of Albion street when we noticed a turnstile door lying open, so we jumped in and layed the bag down and had a wee runaround the pitch and a seat in the dugouts, when we got back some cnut had fecked off with the ginger bottles..😪...True story BTW.

I remember me and a school chum who lived in Caledonia street made a swing in the old north bank during the close season, he tied a rope around one of the steel support beams and stood on a Stanchion near the top and swung out over the terracing, just mid- swing the knot on the rope slipped and he fell directly onto a stanchion legs apart! Don’t think he got any Father’s Day cards. True story 

18 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

I remember me and a school chum who lived in Caledonia street made a swing in the old north bank during the close season, he tied a rope around one of the steel support beams and stood on a Stanchion near the top and swung out over the terracing, just mid- swing the knot on the rope slipped and he fell directly onto a stanchion legs apart! Don’t think he got any Father’s Day cards. True story 

Did you find any ginger bottles?