Plans for next season

Rangers accused of lying. [emoji33]

https://spfl.co.uk/news/board-update-on-rangers-resolution

We have seen a statement from Rangers that they “sought comment from the SPFL Executive on several occasions yesterday, to ensure [their] resolution was deemed competent”.  For the avoidance of doubt, only at 10.18pm yesterday did the SPFL’s lawyer receive an email from Rangers seeking advice on the content of their resolution, which was put before the SPFL Board first thing this morning.[\quote]

1 minute ago, Bud the Baker said:

So it's down to one Championship club - prob'ly either Dundee or Inverness.

Probl'y hoping for expansion of the top division or a bung - ££££££££££££!

Inverness I imagine - manager- Hearts leg end John Robertson. 

6 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

So it's down to one Championship club - prob'ly either Dundee or Inverness.

Probl'y hoping for expansion of the top division or a bung - ££££££££££££!

Just now, Bud the Baker said:

I can't see him being the one making the decision - admire your paranoia though! :P

:lol:

I heard a rumour from ground control, oh no they say it's ICT...:whistle

It’s understood by Record Sport that the Championship club that has us all on the edge of our seat is Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

The SPFL are yet to confirm the identity of the last second-tier club to vote, whose decision could crown some clubs as champions and relegate others.

But it appears like it’s the Highlanders who are kingmakers at the moment.

It might just be that ICT are following the “rules”, which state the clubs can have 28 days to mull over such a change.

why cave in cos Scotland’s venal, disgusting fitba authorities are trying to railroad them intae what THEY want...

don’t vote, the vote is not legitimised.  I like it.  :)

Guest TPAFKATS
It might just be that ICT are following the “rules”, which state the clubs can have 28 days to mull over such a change.
why cave in cos Scotland’s venal, disgusting fitba authorities are trying to railroad them intae what THEY want...
don’t vote, the vote is not legitimised.  I like it.  [emoji4]
Yes, apparently the deadline isn't a deadline as there is a 28 day rule for voting.

The SPFL really are incompetent twats who have just demonstrated that they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

The irony in this is that they implied the proposal the rangers sent to them for consideration wasn't competent.

Folks,

Apologies I have actuually had a busy day.  I bought a new table saw via the interweb and I have been all day trying to assemble the bugger.  I was nearly done when it pished down like nobodies business so I had to quickly cover everything up until it stopped, dry everything off and then recommence,  Anyway it has taken up my day.

My understanding is that 85% of the votes are in favour, does that mean Hearts are relegated?

I see we are wating one one bloody club to vote, either Falkirk or Dundee.  I can't get my head around this as surely one club wont have a 5% swing so is it not done and dusted?

Again, sorry, but can someone post an explanation for me.  

Oh and whats this lie "The Rangers" have been caught in?  

Thank you in advance, thank you in advance indeed.

Edited by TediousTom

Guest TPAFKATS
Folks,

Apologies I have actuually had a busy day.  I bought a new table saw via the interweb and I have been all day trying to assemble the bugger.  I was nearly done when it pished down like nobodies business so I had to quickly cover everything up until it stopped, dry everything off and then recommence,  Anyway it has taken up my day.

My understanding is that 85% of the votes are in favour, does that mean Hearts are relegated?

I see we are wating one one bloody club to vote, either Falkirk or Dundee.  I can't get my head around this as surely one club wont have a 5% swing so is it not done and dusted?

I'm no sure Tom. Its an absolute clusterf**k from SPFL including releasing the numbers while there was still issues with at least one club voting.

7 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

I'm no sure Tom. Its an absolute clusterf**k from SPFL including releasing the numbers while there was still issues with at least one club voting.

Thanks for replying.

Yes a clusterf**k is the word,  It is disgraceful that only one club from one division can carry the vote here when the 80% threshold has not only been met but surpassed.  

Football is important to people like us but even with our unhealthy obsession with it, it is not so important at this moment in time.  I hope that they see sense and move with the body of the kirk here.  A line needs drawn under this, the players and staff deserve to know where they stand in order that we can ALL concentrate on being safe.

f**king idiots.

Edited by TediousTom

1 hour ago, TediousTom said:

Folks,

Don't think it is only Falkirk Tom . There is also  Championship  club still to vote, I think it was 3 clubs in total although I  could be  wrong 

Edited by fmckinn

2 hours ago, TediousTom said:

You would think eh?! In any configuration the required percentage of 75% < 85% already approved but as it doesn't appear that the correct spread of clubs have voted the correct way, 85% of clubs voting in favour may well be worthless. 

You'd think that those squealing about 'integrity' would take stock of that. That a vote that 85% of clubs want, several of whom where this vote will help them survive this crisis, may not go through as 6 clubs... Clubs who for various reasons have failed themselves all season in not being good enough, decided it didn't serve their best interests to look at the bigger picture. 

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

You would think eh?! In any configuration the required percentage of 75% < 85% already approved but as it doesn't appear that the correct spread of clubs have voted the correct way, 85% of clubs voting in favour may well be worthless. 

You'd think that those squealing about 'integrity' would take stock of that. That a vote that 85% of clubs want, several of whom where this vote will help them survive this crisis, may not go through as 6 clubs... Clubs who for various reasons have failed themselves all season in not being good enough, decided it didn't serve their best interests to look at the bigger picture. 

I agree completely my forum friend, agree completely indeed.

Stay safe, stay safe every Buddie and beyond.

As it's now only Dundee left to vote I think this proposal will fail. I can't see Dundee voting for something that will leave them in a different league from United without the chance to be promoted along with their rivals. I hope I'm wrong for selfish reasons as, if this had succeeded, the Premiership would have followed suit when it was decided that they could end the season without losing European places.